The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Anytime...I had whole grain Steel Cut oatmeal with mixed berries.

Which brings me to Jag :biggrin: Thanks for the coffee and omelettes !!!

This is too much I have Steel Cut Oats almost everyday. We cook them on Sunday and put them in plastic containers to bring to work for breakfast. Sometime we cook them with apples which is delicous !.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It's all good, It will catch on but does it mean anything or did you turn Italian? Not there is anything wrong with that....:rotfl:

I remember and is that not still what I have you on Twitter as?
Yes, that's still my Twitter handle, but my real name also shows up on Twitter too.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

This is too much I have Steel Cut Oats almost everyday. We cook them on Sunday and put them in plastic containers to bring to work for breakfast. Sometime we cook them with apples which is delicous !.
That's a great idea! I hadn't thought of making oatmeal ahead of time and then storing it for later use. I'll have to try that too.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OMGOSH Elizabeth you didn't go to sleep !!! Girl you will be snoozing on the couch tonight for sure :rotfl: Happy Friday Zzzzzzzzz
She is a night owl, She will be in here handing out snacks of some kind.:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That is what I do...I make them with apples or berries and almonds and hazelnuts and different thinks like that and small containers and just add a bit of water and warm them up. I love them.....:yes: One for work every morning Laura and Wendy.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

What do you say fellas of 20K, What is going on today with you guys?

About to do a workout. I really don't feel like it but I'm trying to finish my week out strong. Don't have any plans tonight. Going out with some friends tomorrow so that's should be fun. What about you jag?

Sent from my Galaxy

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

so ready for today to be done though. Weekend hurry up already!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR