The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Evening everyone :biggrin: guess I'm late to the party lol ! I was out shopping today too for baby gifts for a shower I have to go to tomorrow. Thank goodness it's early in the day before everyone arrives for the Super Bowl at our house !

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone :biggrin: guess I'm late to the party lol ! I was out shopping today too for baby gifts for a shower I have to go to tomorrow. Thank goodness it's early in the day before everyone arrives for the Super Bowl at our house !

Aren't those tinsy tiny clothes soooo adorable??
I'm always ready for a party hahahah....

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey Wendy!

Sent from my Galaxy

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

We got about 4 inches last night and this morning. Now, they're talking about maybe 12 inches on Tuesday. What a winter this has been. :(

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
Yikes! That's unbelievable. :(

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

*waving* happy Saturday friends! Just stopped by to say hello and do an orange happy dance as my Syracuse boys just kicked ****!!!! Oh and I'm part of the 5s club now! Woot!

Miss you all, hope you're doing well!! 😘❤️

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
Sweet! I hope you like your new device. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

We had a good day here. My wife took our daughter to get her drivers permit. She got a perfect score on the written exam. Now, we'll see how she is at driving. I think we'll wait until some of the snow is melted though.

That is great! Congratulations to your daughter. I agree that it's probably good practice driving in some snow, but not the excessive snow you've had recently.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

That is great! Congratulations to your daughter. I agree that it's probably good practice driving in some snow, but not the excessive snow you've had recently.

I think it will be good for her to learn how to drive in snow. Just not this much.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Football happy dance...💃🏈🎉 or is it 'yay for fun commercials' happy dance?! 😉. Cheering for the Broncos...and since it's my youngest daughter's bday this week, I always tease her that I called in a special concert every year for her! Haha. This year with Bruno Mars I think we're good!! 👍😊

Cold still for us this week but at least it's sunny!!!☀️⛄

Happy Sunday friends!!☕

Sent from my sweet sassy silver 5s using iMore Forums

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I think it will be good for her to learn how to drive in snow. Just not this much.

My oldest has her license and I still limit her driving in the snow...even light flakes make it soo slippery! But I do take her out in it with me because she does need to practice...and I'm constantly talking to her about tips etc when I'm the driver. I told her you might get sick of hearing me but I tell ya what, when you're in the car by yourself you'll have my voice in your head and remember this stuff! lol

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Football happy dance...💃🏈🎉 or is it 'yay for fun commercials' happy dance?! 😉. Cheering for the Broncos...and since it's my youngest daughter's bday this week, I always tease her that I called in a special concert every year for her! Haha. This year with Bruno Mars I think we're good!! 👍😊

Cold still for us this week but at least it's sunny!!!☀️⛄

Happy Sunday friends!!☕

Hi seashell thanks for the football happy dance. I hope your daughter enjoys her special concert. ;)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20kers! Happy Super Bowl Sunday. Have a great day and enjoy the game. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Super Sunday Morning 20K.....It's going to be another GREAT Day.....ENJOY

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

First of all Good Morning everyone and I am sorry that I missed you all last night but I had other things going on and wound up buying an iPad Mini Retina for a friend.

Well this is my State of the 20K Address::biggrin:

I am freaking out here because EVERYBODY is on board with the Avatars or shirts Ms. Elizabeth was so kind to make and I see Laura and seashell jumped on board and I was gone and had a chance to PEEK at 2 women changing and missed them both.

Well it is going to be a blast tonight and I can't wait. I am at work until 1 then home for the Big Game and all the Hoopla Buildup and hope all of you enjoy whatever or wherever you are going to watch the game.

Thank you everyone for participating in our little shirt change event and tomorrow we can change back. Have a great day all of you!!:):yes::cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh