The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

*waving* happy Saturday friends! Just stopped by to say hello and do an orange happy dance as my Syracuse boys just kicked ****!!!! Oh and I'm part of the 5s club now! Woot!

Miss you all, hope you're doing well!! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
Hi seashell... Glad to see you and welcome to the 5S club, Enjoy it. We are all wearing the same shirt thru SB in case you are wondering what is going on so you are welcome to join in.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Spence. My day went well. Did a little shopping and chilled with family. Today was a good day:)

Sent from my Galaxy

Shopping...shopping??? You didn't stop and pick me up? Lol :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

*waving* happy Saturday friends! Just stopped by to say hello and do an orange happy dance as my Syracuse boys just kicked ****!!!! Oh and I'm part of the 5s club now! Woot!

Miss you all, hope you're doing well!! 😘❤️

Hey lady! How the heck are you?? Missed you :). :)
Congratulations on a new rockin phone !!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

We had a good day here. My wife took our daughter to get her drivers permit. She got a perfect score on the written exam. Now, we'll see how she is at driving. I think we'll wait until some of the snow is melted though.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

We had a good day here. My wife took our daughter to get her drivers permit. She got a perfect score on the written exam. Now, we'll see how she is at driving. I think we'll wait until some of the snow is melted though.

Oh my gosh!!! That is so exciting! Ohhh I remember that! Here you have to wait 6 months after receiving your permit to be able to take your license test.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Oh my gosh!!! That is so exciting! Ohhh I remember that! Here you have to wait 6 months after receiving your permit to be able to take your license test.

Of course, It's changed a lot since I was in school. She just started class room less than 2 weeks ago. Here you can take the written test anytime after you've started class room. She has to drive on the permit for nine months. Her birthday is at the end of October, so it will work out good.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That's great! I know she was happy.

Sent from my Galaxy

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Miss you all, hope you're doing well!! ❤️

Wooohooo seashell I missed you....so glad to see you here :dancing: Congrats on the new phone !!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Of course, It's changed a lot since I was in school. She just started class room less than 2 weeks ago. Here you can take the written test anytime after you've started class room. She has to drive on the permit for nine months. Her birthday is at the end of October, so it will work out good.

It seems to vary from state too. I think that the timeline will work out perfect. Giving her plenty of time to practice :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh congrats to your daughter pr1nce she must be thrilled !!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal