The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning Jag! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
Good late afternoon, Just got home from 2 jobs so I am going to take a nap. :tongue:
Oh Laura I just missed you last night! I should have checked my phone again before I went to bed! You are always fun to chat with late at night!

Id be happy to change the iMore logo to the windows logo if you'd like. Just let me know :)

That is a very nice gesture on your part Elizabeth and I hope Laura takes you you up on it just for today and tomorrow Laura. You are family here to us and would love for you to join in. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Goooood Morning Jag! Look at your idea at work! It's soo cool and totally hysterical trying to find someone's post! Hahaha!!

I know I did and think it is great. Oh yeh... Do you have to be so perky early in the morning....LOL :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Jag.....sounds like nap time is in your plans :laughing:
It was and then I wanted to catch up here and now that I did now I am going to take a nap. Us old guys need some R&R once in a while, Funny I never took naps before.:laughing: TTYL everyone.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20k family. I woke up this morning to more SNOW. Sorry for yelling. We're supposed to get 4-8 inches today. Then a bigger snow storm on Tuesday. They're predicting up to a foot of snow. I'll be spending more time with my snowblower and driveway. Have a great Saturday. Stay safe and warm. :)

You'd probably have less snow if you moved to Alaska!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, we're just going to get rain for the next four days. I kinda miss the snow....NOT. SMILE

It's raining today, so a lot of the old snow will melt before new snow arrives. Yes. More is on the way.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It's raining today, so a lot of the old snow will melt before new snow arrives. Yes. More is on the way.

We got about 4 inches last night and this morning. Now, they're talking about maybe 12 inches on Tuesday. What a winter this has been. :(

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got in from dinner and a movie (Ride Along), My Wife and I had a GREAT time...SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening Everyone, I hope everybodys day went exactly as planned or close to it...SMILE

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good Evening Everyone, I hope everybodys day went exactly as planned or close to it...SMILE

Good evening Spence. My day went well. Did a little shopping and chilled with family. Today was a good day:)

Sent from my Galaxy

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

*waving* happy Saturday friends! Just stopped by to say hello and do an orange happy dance as my Syracuse boys just kicked ****!!!! Oh and I'm part of the 5s club now! Woot!

Miss you all, hope you're doing well!! 😘❤️

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

*waving* happy Saturday friends! Just stopped by to say hello and do an orange happy dance as my Syracuse boys just kicked ****!!!! Oh and I'm part of the 5s club now! Woot!

Miss you all, hope you're doing well!! 😘❤️

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Hey seashell how ya doing? We've missed your happy dances. Congrats on the new 5S! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW