The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning 20k family. I woke up this morning to more SNOW. Sorry for yelling. We're supposed to get 4-8 inches today. Then a bigger snow storm on Tuesday. They're predicting up to a foot of snow. I'll be spending more time with my snowblower and driveway. Have a great Saturday. Stay safe and warm. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, we're just going to get rain for the next four days. I kinda miss the snow....NOT. SMILE

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! Lazy day watching DVR'd Law & Order from the beginning. Me and the hubs have been doing it for a few weeks. Coffee and L&O!

Have fun today! 😃

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The only reason I'm not is because of Passport. Since I am a moderator on WPCentral, I think it is best that my avatar reflects something related to the WPCentral forums.
I totally understand and it is no problem Laura. I think for a few days us lonely Ambassadors can get away with it...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. Working until 1 and then home for the day, Long week and I am tired.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

The only reason I'm not is because of Passport. Since I am a moderator on WPCentral, I think it is best that my avatar reflects something related to the WPCentral forums.

Oh Laura I just missed you last night! I should have checked my phone again before I went to bed! You are always fun to chat with late at night!

Id be happy to change the iMore logo to the windows logo if you'd like. Just let me know :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. Today is a good day ...we're part of Mobile Nations and no matter which phone we use, we can still communicate....SMILE

Good Morning Spencerdl :) lol that's true!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning 20k family. I woke up this morning to more SNOW. Sorry for yelling. We're supposed to get 4-8 inches today. Then a bigger snow storm on Tuesday. They're predicting up to a foot of snow. I'll be spending more time with my snowblower and driveway. Have a great Saturday. Stay safe and warm. :)

Good Morning Prince :) hey snow ...something different lol..I feel sooo bad for all if you. Waaayyy too much snow in such a short period of time!
We were finally freezing last night. Woke up with freeze protection running in the pool!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! Lazy day watching DVR'd Law & Order from the beginning. Me and the hubs have been doing it for a few weeks. Coffee and L&O!

Have fun today! 😃

Good Morning Janey! What a pleasant morning!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. Working until 1 and then home for the day, Long week and I am tired.

Goooood Morning Jag! Look at your idea at work! It's soo cool and totally hysterical trying to find someone's post! Hahaha!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning Prince :) hey snow ...something different lol..I feel sooo bad for all if you. Waaayyy too much snow in such a short period of time!
We were finally freezing last night. Woke up with freeze protection running in the pool!

Good morning Elizabeth. The snow has stopped for now. I just finished snow blowing the driveway. I might be doing it again later. I hope you guys warm up soon. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Dinner was a bust. :(

Over priced ($25 for a cobb salad) pretentious restaurant that crammed more people in than you could imagine. I spilled my glass of water all over the table (whoops) and it took 10 minutes to find the waitress to get some napkins for me to sop it up. No one could fit between the tables to change the paper so we just left the wet spot. :redface:

I've been there twice...first and last. Maybe I'll get my husband to take me to dinner tomorrow night to make up for it...LOL

Anyway, hope everyone had a great night. I'll be back tomorrow morning for coffee!
Awe sorry to hear it wasn't so good Janey but I'm sure you girls made the best of a night out anyways ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Have fun today! 

That's my kinda day Janey ! My hubby and I do that all the time we just loveeee L&O

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning Elizabeth. The snow has stopped for now. I just finished snow blowing the driveway. I might be doing it again later. I hope you guys warm up soon. :)

Hi pr1nce snowing here too :crying:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro