The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey jag! Im picking the broncos... But I think it will be a very close game

Sent from my Galaxy
I do think it is going to be close and it could be in the 20s in scoring like 24-20 or maybe even high scoring.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I will say thind even though I am picking Seattle... Peyton Manning had an incredible record breaking year in many ways better than My ALL time favorite which is Dan Marino when he set all the records with the Dolphins that Peyton has broken.

Yeah man its his year.plus I didn't like how the colts did him after that surgery of his. I hope he can take the broncos all the way :)

Sent from my Galaxy

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ta Da ! I changed my shirt my signature 💋 on team I want to win ! Thanks Elizabeth !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi Everyone !!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Wendy

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Hey D nice shirt lol ! Guess we all shopped at the same store Elizabeth Sports Apparel ☺

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Yeah man its his year.plus I didn't like how the colts did him after that surgery of his. I hope he can take the broncos all the way :)

Sent from my Galaxy

I'm having a very difficult time with this game!! Totally sitting on the fence lol ouch ...
Amazed with Peyton's unbelievable accomplishments and contributions on an off the field. The Seahawks have some So Cal connections that make rooting against them difficult! Hmmm chicken way out but I'm hoping for a good game
:) these were the two teams I wanted to win all year...shhh don't tell the Drew lol sooo game on!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ta Da ! I changed my shirt my signature  on team I want to win ! Thanks Elizabeth !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Hi Everyone !!!

Wendy I am off the phone call now and you look mavalousssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm having a very difficult time with this game!! Totally sitting on the fence lol ouch ...
Amazed with Peyton's unbelievable accomplishments and contributions on an off the field. The Seahawks have some So Cal connections that make rooting against them difficult! Hmmm chicken way out but I'm hoping for a good game
:) these were the two teams I wanted to win all year...shhh don't tell the Drew lol sooo game on!!!!

I could not have said it better myself but i want the Seahawks to win in a close hard faught game.:yes:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lol. It should be one heck of a game. The best defense vs the best offense.

Sent from my Galaxy

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey D nice shirt lol ! Guess we all shopped at the same store Elizabeth Sports Apparel ☺

The Elizabeth Boutique for the finer Man and Woman....:rotfl:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Dinner was a bust. :(

Over priced ($25 for a cobb salad) pretentious restaurant that crammed more people in than you could imagine. I spilled my glass of water all over the table (whoops) and it took 10 minutes to find the waitress to get some napkins for me to sop it up. No one could fit between the tables to change the paper so we just left the wet spot. :redface:

I've been there twice...first and last. Maybe I'll get my husband to take me to dinner tomorrow night to make up for it...LOL

Anyway, hope everyone had a great night. I'll be back tomorrow morning for coffee!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Out to dinner. See you all in a bit :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good night everyone and all of us just look mavaloussssss. We ALL look so cool I can't stand it. have a good night and see you all tomorrow.:biggrin: