The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well guys gonna finish watching Criminal Minds that I DVRd last night and get a good nights sleep. Stay warm my friends and have a good day tomorrow. Will check in when I get time at work. Good night.:)

Goodnight Jag. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It's Friday!!...Good Morning 20kers. We made it through another week. Hope you guys have a great day. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It's Friday!!...Good Morning 20kers. We made it through another week. Hope you guys have a great day. :)

Good Morning pr1nce :coffee: And Happy Friday and Super Bowl weekend 20Kers :dancing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wendy Hummus is good for you because it has lots of protein and gluten free. It is my all time favorite dip and great on sandwiches. YUM!

:( I tried it Jag....just can't acquire a taste for it. My one daughter loves it so it's always in my home. I will forever remain dip-less :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

:( I tried it Jag....just can't acquire a taste for it. My one daughter loves it so it's always in my home. I will forever remain dip-less :rotfl:
Oh and it is so good. Well at least someone in the house has good taste....,:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. TGIF but pouring rain here and all day but nothing like what you guys have so again stay safe and warm and have a great day!:biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. TGIF but pouring rain here and all day but nothing like what you guys have so again stay safe and warm and have a great day!:biggrin:

Good morning Jag ! Don't get too wet ! We are supposed to have ANOTHER snow storm tomorrow sooooo.........ugh ! You have a good day also 😀

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Jag ! Don't get too wet ! We are supposed to have ANOTHER snow storm tomorrow sooooo.........ugh ! You have a good day also 

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app
It is unreal the snow and weather ALL of you are getting. I heard last night on the news this freak weather happens about every 10 years so when this is over you won't have to worry for 10 more years.:cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It is unreal the snow and weather ALL of you are getting. I heard last night on the news this freak weather happens about every 10 years so when this is over you won't have to worry for 10 more years.:cool:

Omgosh I hope you are right because this is the worst winter I can remember in a long time and this white stuff and cold is getting old lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k, I hope all is well for everyone. It's suppose to warm up here in sourthern GA....That's a GOOD thing...SMILE

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Pouring rain?? We have another snow storm with another 4-7 inches tomorrow, then another one next Tuesday. I wish it was raining!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Omgosh I hope you are right because this is the worst winter I can remember in a long time and this white stuff and cold is getting old lol

I'm with you Wendy. I didn't mind the first 30 or so inches.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone! Nothing exciting for me today, but tonight is girl's night with my friends. We've known each other since our oldest sons were not even 2. We get together about once a month or so and have dinner/wine, etc.

Snow and cold coming again for me too...bleck.

Enjoy the day! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone! Nothing exciting for me today, but tonight is girl's night with my friends. We've known each other since our oldest sons were not even 2. We get together about once a month or so and have dinner/wine, etc.

Hi Janey have fun tonight! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k, I hope all is well for everyone. It's suppose to warm up here in sourthern GA....That's a GOOD thing...SMILE

Hey D ! Glad you are safe after that ice and snow !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oooooh can I come Janey I love girls night out with dinner and wine....yummers !! 😀 Have fun !