The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks yes I am a proud papa but I'm still getting used to the whole thing. Sometimes I'm on mhy way to work and I'll just feel like what am I doing? I should be home with my little boy lol but gotta pay the bills.

Oh I hear ya on that one, it's what every working parent says. Some are so lucky to be able to do that, some not. Me I was and still am a workerbee lol !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It is definitely men's work, when his back isn't out. We are thinking of him getting a 4th epidural. We just had some guys come by and shoveled us out and all is now good with the world. We got hammered yesterday! At least a foot of snow and below 0 windchill. I'm staying inside for sure! Stay warm everyone. :biggrin:

Oh no Janey sorry to hear that. I hope something works for him and helps him feel better soon. I heard you got hammered. You stay warm.....more coffeeeeeeeee :coffee:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone.....hope you are all enjoying this cold polar vortex day....except for Jag and Elizabeth of course.....did you know they both wear Uggs just because :rotfl:Uggs and shorts....great fashion statement...ooops did I say that :rotfl:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon folks!

I hope everyone is staying warm. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone.....hope you are all enjoying this cold polar vortex day....except for Jag and Elizabeth of course.....did you know they both wear Uggs just because :rotfl:Uggs and shorts....great fashion statement...ooops did I say that :rotfl:

Bwhahahaha!!! Nooooo I wear UGG's because I have cute legs hahahaha AND they come in sooo many adorable colors AND I can match my cell phone case AND.... Oh seriously bwhahaha who am I trying to kid. They are comfy and well.... Hmmm...solidarity with my freezing friends :) :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Bwhahahaha!!! Nooooo I wear UGG's because I have cute legs hahahaha AND they come in sooo many adorable colors AND I can match my cell phone case AND.... Oh seriously bwhahaha who am I trying to kid. They are comfy and well.... Hmmm...solidarity with my freezing friends :) :)

Bwahahahahaha and this is exactly why we love you :big-hug::kiss:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi Wendy, this polar vortex has got a hold on us again! :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You are just jealous that's all and I don't blame you. I would be too.....OOOOOps did I say that?:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You tell them about the Uggs Elizabeth. I love mine and the are sheep lined and warm and very comfortable and colorful. You are just jealous Wendy that's all.:p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I did not sign up for this and no it is nowhere as cold here as where you guys live and you have my sympathy... I mean that but is much colder tonight and this week than I like it to be. When you have lived here for so long my blood is too thin for 30 degree weather...LOL :) Sorry but I am going to get my UGGS on right now and turn on the heat.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox