The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks Jag :)
Look at the thread you started! It has brought so many of us together!! Thank you :)
You are so welcome but there is a very old saying that I know everyone here has heard of it... I may have started it but "It takes a village" Plain and simple and if not for this village it would not be like it is. I know it will go on way past 20K and I will make sure of it. I know I can count on everyone here too!!:yes::biggrin:

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

You are so welcome but there is a very old saying that I know everyone here has heard of it... I may have started it but "It takes a village" Plain and simple and if not for this village it would not be like it is. I know it will go on way past 20K and I will make sure of it. I know I can't count on everyone here too!!:yes::biggrin:

Can or can't? :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Good night everyone. I hope you enjoyed your day. Stay safe in the snow. It's dangerous out there. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Another cold day here. Stay safe and warm. Have a great day! :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oooh my God he just melted my heart :heart::heart: He is soooooo adorable Ricky !! You must be on cloud 9 :love-struck:

Thanks yes I am a proud papa but I'm still getting used to the whole thing. Sometimes I'm on mhy way to work and I'll just feel like what am I doing? I should be home with my little boy lol but gotta pay the bills.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Congrats bamf on 16k!!! *just got done on treadmill...losing clothes on way to shower happy dance for you* 😉 lol

Birthday twin: super cuddly sweet baby pic! ❤️

Hi friends!! Glad to see everyone is doing well!!!

Thank you seashell how are you doing? I haven't been on here much lately but things are sort of getting back to semi-normal for me now.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone !! I heard on the radio you guys in the north east and mid-west are getting slammed with a snow storm and high winds and a deep freeze to boot ! They said 100 flights out of Toronto to places like DC and Chicago and NY were all cancelled this morning :cant-watch: Remember Janey shovelling is for men.....I need to teach you ! Unless of course he's still not well then he gets a reprieve this time only !

It is definitely men's work, when his back isn't out. We are thinking of him getting a 4th epidural. We just had some guys come by and shoveled us out and all is now good with the world. We got hammered yesterday! At least a foot of snow and below 0 windchill. I'm staying inside for sure! Stay warm everyone. :biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It is definitely men's work, when his back isn't out. We are thinking of him getting a 4th epidural. We just had some guys come by and shoveled us out and all is now good with the world. We got hammered yesterday! At least a foot of snow and below 0 windchill. I'm staying inside for sure! Stay warm everyone. :biggrin:

Stay inside and keep warm Janey. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone...everyone be safe. Looks like you are in for some more nasty weather!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

You're going to do great!
Congratulations on making the 16k post here too! This is not a shirt to wear but one for the memories.
View attachment 46587

Love the shirt, but even if I wanted to change I cant until the Superbowl :)

52 minutes and counting to my presentation... A little over 100 have RSVP'd already AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods