The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Friday Janey!

I'm going to the movies tomorrow. Not sure yet what I'll see. How about you?

Nothing very exciting going on here. Right now my 16 year old son is making me watch Saving Private Ryan with him. I hate these kinds of movies! LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jag, I thought you were in Florida? Schools are closed Monday for Martin Luther King Day. :cool:
I am Janey and just found out. I was not paying Attn and meant no disrespect to anyone but I actually forgot we had a Holiday Monday no matter the Holiday. I am working though so I at least I wish those in Observance a long weekend as you said and the schools are closed.:)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I am Janey and just found out. I was not paying Attn and meant no disrespect to anyone but I actually forgot we had a Holiday Monday no matter the Holiday. I am working though so I at least I wish those in Observance a long weekend as you said and the schools are closed.:)

I never forget my holidays! LOL. Any day that there is no school means no lunches to make, no buses to catch, no homework to stress over. It's good for everyone! :party:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I never forget my holidays! LOL. Any day that there is no school means no lunches to make, no buses to catch, no homework to stress over. It's good for everyone! :party:
I hear ya but then again if I had all that on my plate I suppose I would be the same. Being single Janey it is different for me. Sometimes the little hamster just falls asleep in the wheel and I forget things. But I never forget it is a Fri and the work week is over. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening 20kers. My wife and I went to our daughters basketball game tonight. They won by 2 points! :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning Wendy and team20!!

Some good basketball today and last football games tomorrow...Denver vs SF is my call for Super Bowl. And then only one month til Daytona!!!!!🏀🏈🏁

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods