The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning! Chilly and really really foggy this morning. School buses were even late because of it. Stay safe and warm (or cool for the lucky warm states LOL) today where ever you are. :)

Good morning Janey! Stay warm.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well I've missed the good mornings and the afternoon so I hope everyone is having a nice night.... :coffee:+ cake time :biggrin:

Attachments

• big-coffee%20and%20cake.jpg
    big-coffee%20and%20cake.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 9

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning, Afternoon and evening and good night everyone at 20K. Did not have as much time today as I would have liked but with the new job i don't have to say what comes first. Maybe tomorrow I can be on more at least to post and a bit of socializing here. In the meantime I wish everyone well. Stay safe, Warm and happy and will talk to you all tomorrow.

I care for you all... A good luck on the new job dance would be sweeeeet from seashell tomorrow. :biggrin: Nite all!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning, Afternoon and evening and good night everyone at 20K. Did not have as much time today as I would have liked but with the new job i don't have to say what comes first. Maybe tomorrow I can be on more at least to post and a bit of socializing here. In the meantime I wish everyone well. Stay safe, Warm and happy and will talk to you all tomorrow.

I care for you all... A good luck on the new job dance would be sweeeeet from seashell tomorrow. :biggrin: Nite all!!

Hi Jag and good night. I know what you mean about the job. I've been extremely busy this week myself. Take care. :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! Guess who's a year older tomorrow, again? My wife, daughter and I will celebrate tonight. Hope you guys have a great day! :)

Happy Belated Birthday Pr1nce!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I had the unpleasant surprise of a power outage around 22:45 GMT -5 on 15 January 2014. Power came back around 01:10 GMT -5 on 16 January 2014.

We aren't having any bad weather. It's cold, but it is not raining or snowing. Whatever the cause was, it had nothing to do with weather.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I had the unpleasant surprise of a power outage around 22:45 GMT -5 on 15 January 2014. Power came back around 01:10 GMT -5 on 16 January 2014.

We aren't having any bad weather. It's cold, but it is not raining or snowing. Whatever the cause was, it had nothing to do with weather.

Glad your power came back on.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ugh I hate no power ! Glad you have it back Laura 😀