The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ooh! I'd love to take pictures of the motorcycles and try the food at the festival!
These are the 2 best events all year long and back to back so i can go to both of them. Just got back from the Motorcycle event and came home for dinner. Now going back there to listen to Foghat and The Outlaws play tonight...... Tomorrow the Jewish Food festival and back to the Motorcycle event for it's last day. 80 Degrees all day today. Cheers everyone. Catch ya later.....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Anyone watching the Seahawks Saints game?
Only to have dinner and wait on my friends and as I type 5 motorcyles pulled up in my driveway... Good night all and have a good evening. I am especially for the live music tonight.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

My family is having a camp out in the living room... For no reason, just because.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! Guess who's a year older tomorrow, again? My wife, daughter and I will celebrate tonight. Hope you guys have a great day! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! Guess who's a year older tomorrow, again? My wife, daughter and I will celebrate tonight. Hope you guys have a great day! :)
Well since 3 of you are celebrating it could be either 3 but would it may be you and if Yes Happy Birthday and wish you the best.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well gotta get ready to meet some friends for the biggest bike charity ride of the entire weekend to cap that part off at 4:30 EST. Then tonight - The Outlaws play for those of you who remember Green Grass and high Tides and many others songs and that closes the festivities, So far a great event.
The Jewish Food festival was incredible at the types of food they had and even an Israeli table setup exclusive for the kinds of delicious but unusual food that comes from Israel. Cool weather but beautiful and overall a great bunch of events this weekend.:biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ooooh Happy Birthday pr1nce !! I hope your birthday celebration is wonderful !! :party:
svnu4l.gif

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well gotta get ready to meet some friends for the biggest bike charity ride of the entire weekend to cap that part off at 4:30 EST. Then tonight - The Outlaws play for those of you who remember Green Grass and high Tides and many others songs and that closes the festivities, So far a great event.
The Jewish Food festival was incredible at the types of food they had and even an Israeli table setup exclusive for the kinds of delicious but unusual food that comes from Israel. Cool weather but beautiful and overall a great bunch of events this weekend.:biggrin:

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend Jag !! Got any pics :biggrin:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It's definitely feeling like a Monday and I'm not liking it at all. My son has a migraine and is not being a good patient. Nothing I can do until 9a when I call the pediatrician...he's not liking that answer. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day. Bring on the coffee!!! :):coffee:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for the early birthday wishes. I'm a year older, I'm waiting to see if I'm any wiser. Have a great Monday guys. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR