The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Afternoon everyone ... It's still morning here but feel like afternoon lol. I'm trying to finished all the things I wanted to do while I had a little time off. What happened?? Lol I must like to work under a time crunch hahaha

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone ... It's still morning here but feel like afternoon lol. I'm trying to finished all the things I wanted to do while I had a little time off. What happened?? Lol I must like to work under a time crunch hahaha

Hi Elizabeth....time off is nice though isn't it !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

C c c c cold here too...-15 and they're already saying schools could be closed Monday because the temp will be -18 but winds are supposed to make it be like -45!!! I do not want to know what that is going to feel like...boss already told me to work from home if I can!!

I can tell you right now it feels d@mn cold :laughing: This morning driving my car my fingers were hurting inside my gloves because they were so cold until the car warmed up. I don't have time to sit and wait for it to warm....and I won't leave it warming in the driveway because one of my neighbours cars got stolen like that :talk-hand:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone! It's another cold day here. I just checked the temp , it's -17!! Stay safe and warm today. I think it's about time for a 20k team trip to visit our friend Jag! :)

Lol....good afternoon pr1nce ! That sounds good right about now a trip to Florida ! It's way too cold to be here :rolleyes:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Lol....good afternoon pr1nce ! That sounds good right about now a trip to Florida ! It's way too cold to be here :rolleyes:

Oh hey... Who made the reservations for the van? Hmmm think we were all jumping into a van and heading to Jag's house for a little fun in the sun :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Wow Janey! That's a lot of snnnooooww! Brr
Did you get the snowblower to work?

We couldn't even get to the shed because there was a 4 foot drift right in front of it. All I can say is thank goodness for teenage boys! LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Rellskie! We got the snow yesterday. Now we're going into the deep freeze. It's going down to -15 this weekend. High on Monday will be -9.

W. T. F.?! lol. Man that's ridiculous. It's 15 right now but it feels like - 5. It's brutal outside.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I heard that you are going to be getting the same storm system as Janey with 18 inches of snow :cant-watch: so get your shovel ready :rolleyes:

Yeah I think we got around 8 inches where I'm at. I was pissed off cleaning off my truck this morning lol. Now I'm on my way to visit my aunt and uncle since I have the day off. The roads are fine its just the little streets that ya have to be worried about.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I can't even think about the snow. We couldn't get the snow blower started yesterday but I hope we can get it fired up tomorrow. If not we will be doing things the old fashioned way. I can feel the aches already!

Have a great night everyone. 😃

Yeah I hope you were able to get it working janey. My neighbor has one and did ours this morning. Snow blowers are one of man's greatest inventions lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! It's another cold day here. I just checked the temp , it's -17!! Stay safe and warm today. I think it's about time for a 20k team trip to visit our friend Jag! :)

Smh! Man u think you're right. Let's all go see jag this weekend! :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

W. T. F.?! lol. Man that's ridiculous. It's 15 right now but it feels like - 5. It's brutal outside.

It was actually -17 this morning! They say on Monday we could break our all time low high temp of -14. I can't imagine that. That's crazy.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It was actually -17 this morning! They say on Monday we could break our all time low high temp of -14. I can't imagine that. That's crazy.

Wow... Stay warm my friend. It's supposed to be like 4 degrees here tonight. The coldest weather philly has had in 5 Year's.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

WalMart ran out of the windshield washer fluid with antifreeze. I have to make a trip to Advance Auto Parts now. :(

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You all chip in and rent the motor home and come on, It is cold here tonight and this weekend but this cold you guys can handle. We wi:rotfl:ll have a blast, Bring it on....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Then stop talking about it and all of ya meet up and head here. I got plenty of room for all of you if you rent a motor home, Can you imagine how much that would be for you guys.:yes::cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh