The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I know one thing... This darn day has flown by fast!

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I know Wendy made it back because I see her posts but where is Elizabeth? have not seen her all night??

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

I wish you a very Happy New Year 2014 my friend. May your failures of past year make the way for your success in the year ahead.
May you get everything you want in the New Year and overcome your difficulties of the past year.new-year-wishes-2014-wallpapers-1024x768.jpg

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone and congrats Prince! We are lucky to have you here and it is well deserved. 😃

Super cold here and bracing for a stupid blizzard. Good thing I have kids that can shovel. 😉

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone and congrats Prince! We are lucky to have you here and it is well deserved. 😃

Super cold here and bracing for a stupid blizzard. Good thing I have kids that can shovel. 😉

Thank you Janey. We have the snow, now we're getting ready for the brutal cold! :(

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Janey! Haha about your kids shoveling :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well, everyone, Happy New Year!

Yeah, I've not been around me how lately, November fell apart due to being sicker than I've been in a decade, and December ended on a sour note as my new truck experienced an air compressor failure, and I ended up having to go back to an older truck because the part is on critical backorder. It sucks.

Hope all have a a terrific and prosperous New Year!

Hey BergerKing wonderful to hear from you. Sorry to hear that the last few week were less than stellar. I bet that did suck!! Hey it's a new year and we are all jumping in with gusto.. Ok maybe that was a bit too much cheer but we are in January!! Wow how did that happen?!