The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Friday folks!

I hope today will be a great start to the weekend for everyone. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone! Crazy busy day here as always. Just got back from taking my husband for his 3rd epidural shot for sciatic pain. Hopefully when he starts PT he will start to feel better. Now I have errands to run but I'm waiting on my daughter to put on her makeup! :eyelashes: I'm always waiting for someone...LOL

Have a great day!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone! Crazy busy day here as always. Just got back from taking my husband for his 3rd epidural shot for sciatic pain. Hopefully when he starts PT he will start to feel better. Now I have errands to run but I'm waiting on my daughter to put on her makeup! :eyelashes: I'm always waiting for someone...LOL

Have a great day!

Hi Janey,

Hope your husband is feeling better soon! :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I was lucky because I used a gift card, not credit or debit.

Ohhhh you are a lucky girl Laura! Me... Lol no so much although replacing my card was quite painless. It was issues on the spot from my bank.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Have a great day!

Good Morning Jamey. Sorry to hear of the pain Your hubby is in. The guys at PT will be very supportive and motivational.
Had to chuckle about waiting on your daughter applying her makeup lol!! They can take so long and always with a bit of drama mixed in :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. Was out since 8 this morning tending to some personal business and just got home. I hope all my good and dear friends on here are doing well and having a good Friday or I would be disappointed. Have a great day!!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Ohhhh you are a lucky girl Laura! Me... Lol no so much although replacing my card was quite painless. It was issues on the spot from my bank.

I hope you get everything sorted quickly with the bank. I had issues with a debit card a few years ago and never use one now because of that. I got my money back, but it was such a hassle I'm not taking that chance again.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Have a great day!

Oh my hope your hubby feels better soon Janey nothing worse than being in pain all the time :( Omgosh the makeup wait.....talk to me I have two daughters :eyelashes:....and makeup MUST be perfect :talk-hand:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Day 1 of 5 days away :dancing: no cooking no cleaning only pleasure.....YAY ! Hope everyone is having a nice night :biggrin:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Oh my hope your hubby feels better soon Janey nothing worse than being in pain all the time :( Omgosh the makeup wait.....talk to me I have two daughters :eyelashes:....and makeup MUST be perfect :talk-hand:

Do your daughters watch YouTube videos on makeup application techniques?! She's driving me nuts already and she's only 13 1/2! LOL. Thank goodness I also have a son or I'd be in the looney bin already. :p

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Do your daughters watch YouTube videos on makeup application techniques?! She's driving me nuts already and she's only 13 1/2! LOL. Thank goodness I also have a son or I'd be in the looney bin already. :p

My Junior in HS only wears makeup for homecoming and the occasional party, but otherwise she is so carefree about it, love that about her! My youngest is just about 13 and wear a touch of mascara and lip gloss to school and that's plenty...her nails however have to have the most fun designs though! lol

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I hope you get everything sorted quickly with the bank. I had issues with a debit card a few years ago and never use one now because of that. I got my money back, but it was such a hassle I'm not taking that chance again.

It was just a little inconvenient to replace the card but they issued it right inside the bank. So that was nice. Ohh if it had been a credit card I would have been not too happy. So many things tied to those.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My Junior in HS only wears makeup for homecoming and the occasional party, but otherwise she is so carefree about it, love that about her! My youngest is just about 13 and wear a touch of mascara and lip gloss to school and that's plenty...her nails however have to have the most fun designs though! lol
Sounds like mother like daughters to me....LMAO except for the dancing though... None of that!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods