The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning! Lazy and quiet day here for me. Kids are still sleeping and I'm in my jammies drinking coffee. Life is good. :coffee::)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I'm getting ready for a Christmas Eve party tonight. I just wanted to wish all of my 20K friends a Merry Christmas. You guys are good friends. You know who you are. ;) Thank you, have a wonderful day and enjoy your family and friends.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You Believe, Now you know she will and when she does we will see you here more than usual. Can't wait and have a Merry Christmas!

She's here, but hanging out in the fridge alone since Santa brought me a cold to start Christmas...still enjoying family and happy dancing from being in pajamas all day, hoping I feel better soon.

Merry Christmas my friends!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm getting ready for a Christmas Eve party tonight. I just wanted to wish all of my 20K friends a Merry Christmas. You guys are good friends. You know who you are. ;) Thank you, have a wonderful day and enjoy your family and friends.

Merry Christmas pr1nce! Enjoy your party and have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

She's here, but hanging out in the fridge alone since Santa brought me a cold to start Christmas...still enjoying family and happy dancing from being in pajamas all day, hoping I feel better soon.

Oh feel better seashell....no fun being sick during the holidays :big-hug:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I wont be on here again until after the holidays so Happy Holidays to all my friends! See you guys in the New Year 2014!!!!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Awwwww I'm sending you good feeling vibes :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The cowboys will not be going to the Super Bowl... ;)
Boo to all you guys that liked this one even if it was seashell and I even like all you guys but I have to stick up for my Cowboys no matter how bad it looks for them and Romo. Second thing that broke my heart today.:concern:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

They aren't going to the Super Bowl because we would need to win playoff games for that. The Cowboys don't win playoff games :)
I hate to admit it, I am not willing to cave yet and say no because I have to back my 'Boys but it does not look good even if Romo was playing, his playoff history and interceptions seems to go hand in hand. I am keeping hope until the game is over.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The feeling is mutual Pr1nce!!! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to my iMore Team 20K family and friends !! Be happy be safe :big-hug: if I left someone out let me know quickly !

Attachments

• imorexmas1.jpg
    imorexmas1.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well all I want to say is Happy and Merry Christmas Eve be it with your entire family or if you are by yourself like some of us. Either way enjoy what you have and sometimes when it gets hard on some of us, Try to stay positive as hard as it may be. God Bless to everyone of my friends that have stood behind me through thick or thin and have offered to stay there with me and for that I hope everyone gets back 2 fold what they have given out. :)