The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good afternoon! It's kinda quiet around here today. I'm sure everyone's busy with before Christmas plans and shopping. The snowstorm is on the way. Be safe and stay warm. :)

Hi pr1nce, I got my workout in early this morning, and now I'm taking care of chores around the house while enjoying Christmas cartoons. One of my favorites is The Year Without a Santa Claus. :) I still have a little shopping to do though.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi pr1nce, I got my workout in early this morning, and now I'm taking care of chores around the house while enjoying Christmas cartoons. One of my favorites is The Year Without a Santa Claus. :) I still have a little shopping to do though.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

I've run some errands today. I have a little more shopping to do. That will probably have to wait until Monday.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning 20k ☕☺ I'm gonna grab a coffee on the run....busy day with the family Xmas party tonight 
View attachment 44786
View attachment 44787
View attachment 44788
Wendy please send me one of those cookies on the right and keep an eye on the sugar ok?? With how many people are coming to your family Party that is going to be unreal. Did you say it was going to be at your house or somewhere else since so many people?
Either way I hope you have a blast and I will arrange for a Timmies coffee I.V. for you at your closest store for tomorrow.:rotfl:

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning 20k ☕☺ I'm gonna grab a coffee on the run....busy day with the family Xmas party tonight 
View attachment 44786
View attachment 44787
View attachment 44788

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 
Great choices and samples of everything Wendy . I can only imagine what the main courses are going to be and look like. I bet not all all.....No matter what bet you have something vegatarian don't you in case I happen to be around the neighborhood from Fl.....:rotfl::laughing::cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How is everyones weekend starting out? I drove into work today and Best Buy was open at 7AM and open until midnight for the next days up to Christmas. I don'd think it does anything except to sell out of everything faster. I looked at the iPad inventory for just looking and everything was sold out but they have a huge MBP with all of them on sale but what a joke on the sale prices, Just pays the taxes.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I suppose by the look of the forum Darrick was right when he said in our weekly wrap up that things were going to be slow and he was right. Right now everyone is out at the malls and Apple Stores spending their hard earned money for gifts. I would not go near a mall for anything. I got so many gift cards to Walmart and restaurants and Target from good customers of mine that I am going to be having some very good seafood dinners at my favorite seafood places I can't wait. I am also not going yo knock Target or Walmart either. Everyone can always use items from these stores.
God Bless my customers the show how important and liked they thing you are are all year long. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Switching my hours the way they did which I am not to keen on at least they left my days off alone. We are closed on Sunday and i am off Monday so I kind of like that.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh you you have days off that float, I don't like that and how has the weather been? Getting any better. Our parking lot was full today of people out riding motorcycles. 75 degrees and just beautiful out. I am going on a long ride tomorrow if it is the same as today.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Oh you you have days off that float, I don't like that and how has the weather been? Getting any better. Our parking lot was full today of people out riding motorcycles. 75 degrees and just beautiful out. I am going on a long ride tomorrow if it is the same as today.

No floating days off. I'm just off on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It will be the same the next week, on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I downloaded the desktop version of Skitch you told me about and also on the my phone. Did you know they had the desktop version which I like because it links up to Everrnote where i do my guides and then transfer them over so it will work out nice, I sure appreciate you telling me about it. :) Thank you Pr1nce.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OH ok then what are your normal days off and how many hours a day do you work?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I downloaded the desktop version of Skitch you told me about and also on the my phone. Doid you kow they had the desktop version which I like because it links up to Everrnote where i do my guides and then transfer them over so it will work out nice, I sure appreciate you telling me about it. :) Thank you Pr1nce.

You're welcome my friend. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wonder where seashell and Elizabeth have been. I usually hear from liz to say hi and i know she had he party already.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR