The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It was good day. But the weather starts getting interesting starting tonight. Freezing rain has already begun. Then Saturday night more sleet and freezing rain followed by snow all weekend. :(

Ditto near us....You must not be far from me pr1nce!!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20K team. Happy Friday! It's like a skating rink outside this morning. We got a lot of freezing rain last night. Now the real fun happens tomorrow night and all day Sunday with a major snowstorm on the way.

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone ☺ Happy Friday and getting closer to the holidays !!
This horrible weather better not spoil our family party with cancellations...ugh ! Well let's have holiday coffee and donuts and forget about the weather for a moment ☺
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387546139.599391.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

This horrible weather better not spoil our family party with cancellations...ugh ! Well let's have holiday coffee and donuts and forget about the weather for a moment ☺
View attachment 44719

Good morning Wendy. Thanks for the coffee and donuts! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Morning pr1nce :coffee:and you are welcome !! be careful on the icy roads and sidewalks !

I will be. Most schools are closed today, except my daughters school. She has one final exam this morning. Now I'm taking her to school and picking her up an hour later. It's gonna be one of those days. I'll get to work when I get there. I hear it's like driving a zamboni out there.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning 20K team. Happy Friday! It's like a skating rink outside this morning. We got a lot of freezing rain last night. Now the real fun happens tomorrow night and all day Sunday with a major snowstorm on the way.

Good Morning prince!
What weather soo many of you have to be concerned about!! Brrrr

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 44719

Look how cute!! Love your holiday coffee and donuts :)
Thanks Wendy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Just above ya in Title town/Packerland...no freezing rain up this far, but the snow started this morning and supposed to keep up all weekend.

We probably have similar weather. After the freezing rain and snow this weekend then it's going to turn bitter cold. The highs on Monday and Tuesday is 9.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Anyone care to make me a "Keep Clam and Squat on" ip5 wallpaper??

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

We probably have similar weather. After the freezing rain and snow this weekend then it's going to turn bitter cold. The highs on Monday and Tuesday is 9.

I wish we had some snowish weather :)

It is going to be in the mid 70's tomorrow and I am in northern VA!!! Its not supposed to be warm in December. Santa is going to need shorts and a tank top if the weather stays like this.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I wish we had some snowish weather :)

It is going to be in the mid 70's tomorrow and I am in northern VA!!! Its not supposed to be warm in December. Santa is going to need shorts and a tank top if the weather stays like this.

Rudolph's going to be confused! :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I have a question for my Canadian friends. We are looking to go camping again this summer and want to go to Montreal. We usually rent an RV but this year we want to try renting a cabin in a RV campground. I'm having trouble with locations since I don't know the area. A lot of places I've googled turned out to either not have cabins or they are one room shacks. Not a good thing for a restful vacation!

Any suggestions would be really appreciated! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen