The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Lunch break so just checking in again to see how things are going? I hope from reports I have been getting since I authrored and started this thread because of the kindness I was shown at CB where I spent much time before iMore and sending all my tim e here now as an Ambassador I never abused my rights to post at CB and showed respect to them so therefore I truly hope anybody that comes into this thread from anyplace other than here at Imore and helped me start this thread will show us the same respect as we want you to come here abd post but please be respectful to us.

I and the rest of the regulars that come here would love to have all the newcomers that have been coming here and you know who you are to have fun, be respectful of us and just do like we do and have fun. I want ALL of you that wish to come here please do and talk about what you wish but I only ask that it sort of stays within the theme of the thread and high teck and only to a point.

There does not need to be that much and if the newbies go back to page 1 and reas what we are all about and read my intro....We will all get along in here as friends and colegues which is what I wish.

Anyway gotta go back to class for the rest of the day andwill be home tonight so all of you have fun, care for each other and let's get back to what this thread is all about and have fun with one another. God Bless you all!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone ☕ well almost lunch time again...where does the morning go ! Well I can tell you it took me 3 hrs to get to work on the highway this morning...ugh 😡 that's when I envied Ipheuria on the Go train lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Good morning Wendy!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon folks! Hope everyone is having a great day. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. It's been snowing all day and I'm waiting to hear if they are dismissing the high school early or if just after school activities are cancelled. Hope everyone is having a great day. I think I need more coffee. ☕

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Just picked up the PebbleWatch in Black from BestBuy, going to set it up later. took my Wife to dinner so I could take her mind off of my purchase...LOL

Nice!!! First thing I did when I got my Pebble was replace the band with a metal one. Now it looks better and less toyish :)

I'll post a picture in a minute. I also put a clear Skinomi skin on the front back and buttons. I didn't bother with the inlay sections.

PebbleSnap is a cool app as is Smartwatch +. If you want to swap out the faces the Pebble Faces app will do the trick.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. It's been snowing all day and I'm waiting to hear if they are dismissing the high school early or if just after school activities are cancelled. Hope everyone is having a great day. I think I need more coffee. ☕

The snow has stopped and the sun is out. It's not a bad day. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well another 2 hours on the road today so that's 5 hours in total of driving just to work for 7 hours....somehow that just doesn't seem right :rolleyes: BUT....I'm home now and good evening everyone :biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well another 2 hours on the road today so that's 5 hours in total of driving just to work for 7 hours....somehow that just doesn't seem right :rolleyes: BUT....I'm home now and good evening everyone :biggrin:

I'm glad your day is over Wendy. Relax you deserve it. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Woo Hoo!! My Pack won....In Dallas!! Hey, where's my Dallas boys?!! I'm happy dancing tonight!!!
I hate you just for this one comment only because of the way my boys gave the dame game away. I am glad your packers won a game at Dallas since 1989...YEH!! NOT!! Anyway after I post this. I love ya again...LOL :)

You can at least gie me a bamf a special victory dance to show us you still care about us as we do you even though the damn Cowboys flat out gave it away and I am getting tired of Romo throwing interceptions at the end of the game to give away a sure win. I would have said this earlier but have been out of town on business.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh