The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a great day. It's 7 degrees here this morning. Stay warm. :)

Good Morning Pr1nce. 7 degrees this morning? And I was just complaining that it was cold here at 36 degrees. I guess I'm fortunate lol.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! We've been waiting since 8am for the DirecTV guy to show up and we are losing patience really fast! It's a chilly 35F today with a chance of snow tomorrow. I need a warm vacation. :cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning Rells, pr1nce, seashell, and Janey ☕ and everyone else popping in this morning 😀 23F here this morning....brrrr ! Janey I hope your cable guy comes soon !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! We've been waiting since 8am for the DirecTV guy to show up and we are losing patience really fast! It's a chilly 35F today with a chance of snow tomorrow. I need a warm vacation. :cool:

Wow. Well hopefully he comes soon. They get on my nerves with those set times that they give you like 8am and 2pm. Like who has the time to wait all day like that?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Rells, pr1nce, seashell, and Janey ☕ and everyone else popping in this morning 😀 23F here this morning....brrrr ! Janey I hope your cable guy comes soon !

Morning wendy!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I wish I could stay home all weekend. My daughter has a basketball game tomorrow afternoon.

Ohhh hey how is the basketball season going? Ohhh I remember sitting thru a football game in the pouring rain. Lol. What we do :) :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone Happy Friday night :dancing: it's 28 F here up in Canada ! Froze my @ss off at the outdoor Outlet Mall Christmas shopping ! Only in Canada do they have this huge outdoor fireplace surrounded by Muskoka chairs for people to warm up :rotfl: then I went to Walmart....at least that's indoors lol !

Oh you crack me up!! Shopping at a mall with an outdoor fireplace with chair
sit by then on to Walmart Hahahahahaha :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Pr1nce. 7 degrees this morning? And I was just complaining that it was cold here at 36 degrees. I guess I'm fortunate lol.

Ha ha I was going to sniffle about our 30F lol.
Hi Rellskie!

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Good morning zdn ☕ thanks for yummy donuts !

Good morning, Wendy! From that picture, you can probably tell 2 things about me. (1) I have a sweet tooth and (2) I'm a lousy photographer. :D

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone!!!
I installed the AirPort Extreme last night..whew.. Not sure what I was worried about lol. Very easy to do when I finally realized that the setup screen appeared on an idevice while I sat patiently waiting for it to appear on my PC monitor hahahaha. It took longer to rearrange the location. I originally had a Dlink router below the desk and wanted to move it up to sit on top.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1386435342.073442.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I think we should have a 20k dessert night tonight!!
We have a new iMore 20k family members ..Ohhh I think more than one...that hasn't enjoyed our yummy dessert night!!
Keep in mind I'm on the west coast... Oh I'm hungry now!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Ohhh hey how is the basketball season going? Ohhh I remember sitting thru a football game in the pouring rain. Lol. What we do :) :)

It's good. They play in a town about an hour away this afternoon. It should be fun.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Wendy. I guess I win the award for the coldest place to live today! :(

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Rellskie! I wish we had some of your 36 degrees. We're not going to see 30 for a few days.