The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning friends!! Home safe and back to work yesterday...not nearly as much as fun as happy dancing with Rita by the pool every day!😉

Cool and some flurries today...going to be brrr freezing this weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well...Jag I hope you're feeling better!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Morning friends!! Home safe and back to work yesterday...not nearly as much as fun as happy dancing with Rita by the pool every day!😉

Cool and some flurries today...going to be brrr freezing this weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well...Jag I hope you're feeling better!!

Good Mirning Seashell! Welcome Home :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Feeling sick and taking naps make me feel sleepier than if I wasn't sick and was not napping...:)

Hope you are feeling better today Jag! It's not fun at all to have a cold but some how it's just not fair to have one in December!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Just got an Airport Extreme...anything that need to know to set it up? ....oh was that a question you could all have fun with hahaha

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It's been foggy all day here, at least it's not cold, around 43. It's supposed to be in the teens this weekend. :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I want to thank all of you for the well wishes as a sinus infection is no fun but I am getting better. I sure appreciate it when all of you show your concern for each other and it feels pretty cool to kind of have a family online even when you have no personal family and single. It just kind of makes you feel good to hear it from your online friends in this forum. We have become so close and care for each other. I just suppose ai am not use to that and it feels good so thank you all again.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I want to thank all of you for the well wishes as a sinus infection is no fun but I am getting better. I sure appreciate it when all of you show your concern for each other and it feels pretty cool to kind of have a family online even when you have no personal family and single. It just kind of makes you feel good to hear it from your online friends in this forum. We have become so close and care for each other. I just suppose ai am not use to that and it feels good so thank you all again.

Happy to hear you are feeling better Jag. We all have become a family...iMore is truly a special place!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

work has been keeping me busy as hell. I just wanted to check in and say what's up? :biggrin: Just came back from seeing Thor: The Dark World

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!! After much anticipation Best Buy has just left my house after installing our new TV! I am like a little kid...I love new toys. LOL :laughing:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!! After much anticipation Best Buy has just left my house after installing our new TV! I am like a little kid...I love new toys. LOL :laughing:

Congrats on the new TV. It's like Christmas at Janey's house!! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro