The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey everybody! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. We did our Black Friday shopping last night via laptop and got some great deals on TV's and BluRay players. Now I have to make turkey/stuffing leftover casserole for dinner. Yum!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everybody! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. We did our Black Friday shopping last night via laptop and got some great deals on TV's and BluRay players. Now I have to make turkey/stuffing leftover casserole for dinner. Yum!
Leftovers are the best!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Just taking it easy at home today, watching a little football. Is anyone Black Friday shopping? I'm not going near any stores!! :)

I also stayed far away from stores! I'll do Cyber Monday, but I don't do Black Friday.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed their day of gratitude. I am grateful for a wonderful family and great friends who helped me celebrate my birthday today. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Happy Birthday Fit24!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone!
I shopped online too! Can't beat get free shipping and the deals all while you wear slippers!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon folks. I hope Everyone is having a great weekend.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

*waving and happy dancing in bikini...oops missing a piece...and the sunshine for one more day* hi friends! ;)
(Sorry girls, more for the guys but my hello still stands for you as well!😉 )

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

*waving and happy dancing in bikini...oops missing a piece...and the sunshine for one more day* hi friends! ;)
(Sorry girls, more for the guys but my hello still stands for you as well!😉 )

Hi seashell enjoyed the happy dance! ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. Glad to finally be home from work and now football weekend. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Enjoy your weekend Jag!
I plan to do just that Keith and you too. Can you believe the end of the Auburn VS Alabama game. I have never seen anything like that in my life. Chris Davis will be talked about the rest of the week for Auburn. I cannot believe all the decisions that were made from the 1 sec. left to kicking a field goal instead of a Hail Mary pass. Then the run back to knock off Alabama....Incredible!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I plan to do just that Keith and you too. Can you believe the end of the Auburn VS Alabama game. I have never seen anything like that in my life. Chris Davis will be talked about the rest of the week for Auburn. I cannot believe all the decisions that were made from the 1 sec. left to kicking a field goal instead of a Hail Mary pass. Then the run back to knock off Alabama....Incredible!

That was an incredible finish!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR