The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Just got home from date night with the hubs...and just time too. It's snowing. Ugh. :straight-face:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening iMore. It's been a crazy long day for me and I'm glad to be relaxing now. How is everybody tonight?

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening iMore. It's been a crazy long day for me and I'm glad to be relaxing now. How is everybody tonight?

I had a great day. Got to see a couple of my former co-workers from out of town. We had a few beers and did some catching up. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Rellskie! Watching the UCLA ASU game.....we have our UCLA shirts on hoping that will help :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Happy Sunday! I wish I was sleeping right now but the wind woke me up. :(. It is super cold today too...19F with a wind chill of 5F! Thinking warm thoughts for sure today. LOL

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Happy Sunday! I wish I was sleeping right now but the wind woke me up. :(. It is super cold today too...19F with a wind chill of 5F! Thinking warm thoughts for sure today. LOL

Another cold day here too. It's 9 here now. Have a good day and try to stay warm! :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning friends. It's some type of cold this morning. Winds blowing and just plane chilly lol.

sa6ana9a.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wendy told me she is going today. Seems like many people are going to the premier opening.

Yay I did go....12 of us went and it was excellent :dancing: Everyone thought it was better than the first one which I thought was very good !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning Team 20K :coffee:Happy Sunday :biggrin: It was freezing here last night and now I think although I haven't been out but at least its sunny and 18F ! Was snowing a bit yesterday and more north were my daughter lives it was really bad :cant-watch: Have a great day everyone !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning friends. It's some type of cold this morning. Winds blowing and just plane chilly lol.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/24/sa6ana9a.jpg

Heatwave!! It's up to 22F!

View attachment 43076

Look out it's up to 16 degrees here now. The high today will be 27!! :(

Good morning Team 20K :coffee:Happy Sunday :biggrin: It was freezing here last night and now I think although I haven't been out but at least its sunny and 18F ! Was snowing a bit yesterday and more north were my daughter lives it was really bad :cant-watch: Have a great day everyone !
Should I not mention went I went riding, then Shopping for groceries this morning and on the bike at 7:00AM it was 60 getting up to 70 here so you guys are not bummed out..... Should I not say that? If so I won't ok!
Heading to the Apple store with friends that want to spend money. Hope everyone has a pleasant day!! Cold or not, Stay warm and well.:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Should I not mention went I went riding, then Shopping for groceries this morning and on the bike at 7:00AM it was 60 getting up to 70 here so you guys are not bummed out..... Should I not say that? If so I won't ok!
Heading to the Apple store with friends that want to spend money. Hope everyone has a pleasant day!! Cold or not, Stay warm and well.:)

Enjoy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice