The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It never is but the best part was at the end of the night he said to me" I have never seen anyone else in any of my other dealers i call on do your job as proficient as you do and multi task it as good as you" so something good came of it after all.

What a great compliment! Congrats :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! If you see someone without a smile, give them yours. Have a great day! 😀

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!! It's Thursday...almost the weekend, we can do it!!!
Chilly morning...need this!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1384441021.728687.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hola :)

So I put some more tats on my MBP

IMG_0869.JPG

I take it out to do some writing on my one hour train ride to work this morning. I notice the woman in front of me looking at it and then she gives me a dirty look. I get to work and look at it and realize lol. I've got Dope, slang for something great, like hype, sick, awesome and I've got Low Life which in car enthusiast circles is when you're car is lowered and it's a lifestyle that you love. However to anyone not familiar it just looks like I'm either making fun of or celebrating my druggie lifestyle :rotfl: Whoops

PS
I don't think the drunk panda helped things either LOL

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon! I just got back from a stupid doctor's appointment for my son. The appointment was for 11:00am and now it's 1:30pm...what's wrong with this picture?! This doctor is always backed up so I guess it's really not that bad. He only sees patients like my son on Thursdays so it's always an experience. I'm a bit low on my coffee reserves so I'm going to reheat a cup of Timmys.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro