The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

glad you're feeling better :D

I'm so excited for the rMini damn it showed 1-3 days but shipping was clearly at 2 weeks lol

Thanks Ricky :big-hug: I'm excited that you're excited !! I wish it were me....hahaha ! Hey did you have that 'dusting' of snow this morning....YIKES :cant-watch:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thanks Ricky :big-hug: I'm excited that you're excited !! I wish it were me....hahaha ! Hey did you have that 'dusting' of snow this morning....YIKES :cant-watch:

shhhhhhhhh I hate that S word lol

I leave crazy early so there either was no snow when I left or it was gone by the time I left.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

:crying:.........:crying:..........:crying:

me too :crying: how are you people setting up your phones? I have had zero problems with BBM. I also never leave a handful of offending apps for power sucking.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I'm giving up on BBM for the 2nd time. I can't even get the iMore group to add. It's just not worth it. I used to use it constantly when I had a BB and I've met really great people on it. I guess it's just not meant to be for my iPhone.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone :biggrin: Thanks for all your get well wishes and missing me ! I'm starting to feel a whole lot better. Whew that virus sure threw me for a loop :(
I see everyone is happy and bamf and Jag with new iToys and iPheuria waiting on his....Congrats you guys :dancing:

Welcome back Wendy! Glad you're feeling better! :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone :biggrin: Thanks for all your get well wishes and missing me ! I'm starting to feel a whole lot better. Whew that virus sure threw me for a loop :(
I see everyone is happy and bamf and Jag with new iToys and iPheuria waiting on his....Congrats you guys :dancing:

Good to have you back wendy:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Jag! Oh no sounded like a stellar day! Being shadowed while you do your job doesn't sound too fun
It never is but the best part was at the end of the night he said to me" I have never seen anyone else in any of my other dealers i call on do your job as proficient as you do and multi task it as good as you" so something good came of it after all.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

me too :crying: how are you people setting up your phones? I have had zero problems with BBM. I also never leave a handful of offending apps for power sucking.

I have absolutely no problem with BBM either on my iPhone...love :heart:it !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Welcome back Wendy! Glad you're feeling better! :)

Truly the same way I feel Wendy ditto and I am happy you are on the mend. So important to take care of ourselves as we all think we are invincible.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm giving up on BBM for the 2nd time. I can't even get the iMore group to add. It's just not worth it. I used to use it constantly when I had a BB and I've met really great people on it. I guess it's just not meant to be for my iPhone.

Geez that's too bad Janey :( I have no problem at all not even with my groups :biggrin: My biggest complaint is that the font size can't be increased. I find it very small and can't figure out why it has to be so small :raised-eyebrow:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

shhhhhhhhh I hate that S word lol

I leave crazy early so there either was no snow when I left or it was gone by the time I left.

I leave 6:15 or else I would never make it to work on time with at crazy 401 :talk-hand:

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

This looks like a fun forum! 😀 I'm glad to hear wendy is feeling a lot better. 😊

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Truly the same way I feel Wendy ditto and I am happy you are on the mend. So important to take care of ourselves as we all think we are invincible.

Ya know that's so true I always act like I'm superwoman until something like this happens to knock me down to size...but I'm good now :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen