The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning iMore family. Here's some breakfast to get ya going.

6yquzudu.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! It's a cold and snowy Tuesday here. It's a day for lots of coffee.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

We didn't get much snow but it's really cold. The wet streets will freeze over tonight and it will be a mess tomorrow morning. Another coffee day! Woohoo!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

That looks good!!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

It is really good. It has an apple cider after taste. I also recently tried an Orange Shandy. As weird as it sounds, it tastes like orange juice beer. I was surprised at how much I liked it. I recommend it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It is really good. It has an apple cider after taste. I also recently tried an Orange Shandy. As weird as it sounds, it tastes like orange juice beer. I was surprised at how much I liked it. I recommend it.

Hmm I'm about to go find that Apple cider one:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I am the Mobility manager for my company. My team and I need to test and verify compatibility of all the new devices. Most of that testing is me because I am the one who approves or denies a device. I haven't paid for an Apple device since the 3GS. That was the first device that was compatible with Exchange.

I also get Android, Blackberry and WinMo loaners from AT&T, Verizon and Sprint for testing.

Soooo..... Not rich, just fortunate to work in a field I love that let's me play with all the new gadgets :)

And with that said it's time to hit the gym so I can get into work.

Back day!!!
bamf... I know what you do and that was just my raw humor and you know darn well that was not a personal statement. I wish you the best. Hey I might not be able to affors the air but after reading Richard Devine's unboxing article on the retina mini that was released today and after just getting my 5S that was paid for thanks to my neighbor for paying was more than i expected for my 4S gave me the opportunity to get the phone with applecare + ,same case I love and had on the 4S and stop at the Zagg kiosk in front of the Apple store for my screen protector I made out with a break even deal.
Now I will save up and at least try and get a mini Retina for my own Christmas Present for myself with my Christmas Bonus from work.

My apologies for my silly comment not to be taken the wrong way buddy. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone and especially a very special shout out to Wendy hoping she is on the mend and starting to feel better. Everyone please reply with quote to this to her with your own comment and like to this to let her know what we all think of her and show her some love and let her know how much we miss her and I mean that Wendy. Get well soon ok so you can come back having fun with us.

We care for you!!!!! :heart: