The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It's Friday team20k, and you should all know what that means....

SQUATZILLA has emerged.

Did barefoot squats and dead lifts today. I am going to be all kinds of sore tomorrow.

Happy dances will definitely be seated today.

Here is some coffee... distraction for seashell

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383304393.917438.jpg

Gotta go shower now!

Last edited:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It's a rainy and windy day here and I am not happy about it. Got my Timmys to start the day so hopefully it will start to look better!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

wha'd up everybody? it's rainy and windy here in Burlington and Toronto too. Yesterday the most I saw was three kids on our street :( Well it's been one week and my MBP and iPhone tattoos still aren't here yet :( I ordered some more yesterday :D so hopefully when they all come in it will be like christmas time lol.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning iMore friends. It's rainy and windy here too this morning. I hope my trashcans outside don't fly away lol. Anyways got to go do some funeral arrangements for my grandpop who passed away Thursday. So I need some EXTRA strong coffee this morning. Hope you guys have a great Friday and weekend:)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

SQUATZILLA has emerged.

Did barefoot squats and dead lifts today. I am going to be all kinds of sore tomorrow.

View attachment 41448

Gotta go shower now!

SQUATZILLA does it again! Thanks for the coffee bro:thumbup:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning iMore friends. It's rainy and windy here too this morning. I hope my trashcans outside don't fly away lol. Anyways got to go do some funeral arrangements for my grandpop who passed away Thursday. So I need some EXTRA strong coffee this morning. Hope you guys have a great Friday and weekend:)

Aww, sorry to hear that Rellskie!! Thoughts, prayers and hugs to you and your family...we are all here for you!!❤️☕

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

SQUATZILLA has emerged.

View attachment 41448

Gotta go shower now!

Excellent bamf!! No one will know about the seated happy dance now...question: will seated happy dance be in the shower? Cause I'm ok with that...😉

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

So sorry to hear that buddy. Thinking about you and your family today.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

sorry to hear man your iMore family is here if you need a shoulder.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

So sorry for your loss Rellskie. May your Grandpop's memory be a blessing.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I know we spoke but again Rellskie I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandpop and you have my thoughts and prayers at this sad time for you :big-hug: Yes strong coffee is in order I'm sure !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

wha'd up everybody? it's rainy and windy here in Burlington and Toronto too. Yesterday the most I saw was three kids on our street :( Well it's been one week and my MBP and iPhone tattoos still aren't here yet :( I ordered some more yesterday :D so hopefully when they all come in it will be like christmas time lol.

We had exactly 8 kids and enough candy and chips for I'm sure 100....ugh :cant-watch:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I know we spoke but again Rellskie I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandpop and you have my thoughts and prayers at this sad time for you :big-hug: Yes strong coffee is in order I'm sure !

Thank you. Can you believe I Still haven't got my coffee yet? Lol. Going to get some now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR