The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning all! I will be home all day waiting for my phone. What are the plans for Halloween? Who's going trick or treating?

Oh Congrats on the new phone Janey !!! Which one are you getting ? I'm handing out candy but right now it's pouring rain so hard that it makes me sad for the kids if this keeps up :(

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Oh Congrats on the new phone Janey !!! Which one are you getting ? I'm handing out candy but right now it's pouring rain so hard that it makes me sad for the kids if this keeps up :(

It just came! I got the silver/white 5s and I'm setting it up now. It's taking forever to install my backup and I'm getting a bit impatient. It's raining here too so I hope I'm not stuck with a whole bunch of candy. I got M&Ms and a mix bag with Nerds, Butterfingers, SweetTarts, etc. Hopefully the rain will stop before the little ones get out of school. If my guys can't go out it's not a big deal to them.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

yeah :( supposed to rain all night long and increased wind later.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It just came! I got the silver/white 5s and I'm setting it up now. It's taking forever to install my backup and I'm getting a bit impatient. It's raining here too so I hope I'm not stuck with a whole bunch of candy. I got M&Ms and a mix bag with Nerds, Butterfingers, SweetTarts, etc. Hopefully the rain will stop before the little ones get out of school. If my guys can't go out it's not a big deal to them.

Enjoy :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It's gonna be a rainy Halloween here. Been raining all day and supposed to rain into the night. I heard on WGN-TV news at noon that a community around Chicago has postponed trick or treating until tomorrow night because of the weather.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It's gonna be a rainy Halloween here. Been raining all day and supposed to rain into the night. I heard on WGN-TV news at noon that a community around Chicago has postponed trick or treating until tomorrow night because of the weather.

hmmm I wonder if they'll do that here too? it's not like it's a statutory holiday.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Supposed to be a nasty weather night and day tomorrow here too. My daughter just went over to her friends house to do makeup and my son is waiting for her here. He's hoping he doesn't have to go since he's playing Fall Out right now. He has his priorities.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh YAY !!!!! It's so special the day you get a new phone :dancing: Um.....I bet I get stuck with a whole bunch of candy....we've had exactly 6 kids so far.....and it's raining....and my dog is barking.....and he's giving me a headache :cant-watch:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW