The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks pr1nce (btw you are not NG anymore since you have gotten your own happy dance) Seashell promised me one, but she happy danced for everyone but me :(

Oh birthday boy I didn't forget about you...I had to go change into thigh highs and strappy heels for happy dance out of your birthday cake!😉

Happy Birthday!!!!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh birthday boy I didn't forget about you...I had to go change into thigh highs and strappy heels for happy dance out of your birthday cake!��

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Yay I still feel special :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Happy Tuesday pr1nce!
*happy dance...black sweater, scarf and heels...* 
You never let down and i like the real life Avatar, Brings out the nice smile you can tell you have anytime you post and have fun with us. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Aww, I'm sure I haven't neglected you birthday buddy...but since I was just shopping quick and in the dressing room, you can have the 'new tall boots and short black skirt' happy dance! 
Different Avatar, Same old teaser you are but Oh I suppose I like it and i gave it more thought. Ok I am done yes I like it....LOL :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Jag. I know I'm a day late but would love that iced coffee and the yogurt!! Yum thanks
It's yours but you have been slacking a bit but I forgive you. How can I be anything but happy to just see you and by the way the buttering up is unsalted....:cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox