The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jag has been slacking lately in here. Get hung up on one thing and forget about other things. I've got to get back on the ball and start getting back in here as much as I use to.

Yeah man. You missed the cake and ice cream last night in here too:)

Sent from my S IV using Tapatalk Pro

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah it is a great stress reliever:cool:

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4
When I did useto work out a lot I must admit that sweating and hurting was a great stress relief but now the long distance cycle riding is and it is hard to break away from it be it by myself riding, my charity team or a big group of other riders.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning team20!! Start of fun sports week: our HS football team remained undefeated and won it's Conference championship in OT last night; NASCAR under the lights tonight, football day tomorrow and my girls CC Conference meets this week. Love it!!!

Neighborhood party later this afternoon, got a new glass for my birthday that I'm pretty sure can hold about 6 Rita's at once...so yes there will be happy dancing in the backyard later! 

I sound like quite a party girl, *giggle* but I'm not, I do like to have fun at least once every weekend!!. I'm not in my 20s anymore but feel better than ever and wouldn't go back!!

Happy Saturday friends!!
This is going to be a really good sports weekend with everything including baseball playoffs.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

When I did useto work out a lot I must admit that sweating and hurting was a great stress relief but now the long distance cycle riding is and it is hard to break away from it be it by myself riding, my charity team or a big group of other riders.

Well yeah that cycling is enough exercise by itself:eek:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh I was just teasing Rellskie :) I always thought Maybach's were cool cars. Mercedes decided to not make them ?? Really not sure about that either :) lol
Maybach's were very cool cars. A guy down the street from me drives one every day. A 73" long one because they come in like 3-4 lenghts I can't remember how many. They are very cool and stunning to see coming down the road. Last week he was parked when i went to Wal Mart...LOL

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

So with all this blog talk I was thinking. I have hundreds of iOS wallpapers all in a folder in Dropbox. If build a blog site to post them all do you think it would get used by iMorians?

It's nice to have a place for people to go to scroll thru and search for wallpapers!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah it would be! I can't see myself driving it. It's one of those cars you want to be chauffeured in:)

The Maybach has a chauffer option with a privacy glass in it from the chauffer to the back where the riders are. They start at like 1/4 mil on up.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Maybach's were very cool cars. A guy down the street from me drives one every day. A 73" long one because they come in like 3-4 lenghts I can't remember how many. They are very cool and stunning to see coming down the road. Last week he was parked when i went to Wal Mart...LOL

LOL! I know that had to be a sight to see.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

LOL! I know that had to be a sight to see.

It was but he lives in a millionaires community gated a mile from where I live, His development is right on the ocean on some of the pics you have seen me post where we cycle.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I saw a Crosley today.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• PhotoChooser-50fe17ab-460b-4e8f-9e7a-596a17a18d91.jpg
    PhotoChooser-50fe17ab-460b-4e8f-9e7a-596a17a18d91.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 9

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon and Happy Sunday everyone ! It's a rainy day here too. It's also our 'Canadian' Thanksgiving dinner day in our house :biggrin:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Happy Thanksgiving to Wendy and all my Canadian friends! :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods