The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

My bad Elizabeth. So much posting yesterday I forgot to comment on it. So they are not making them anymore? Those cars are expensive so I don't know if they have that many buyers.

Sent from my S IV using Tapatalk Pro

Oh I was just teasing Rellskie :) I always thought Maybach's were cool cars. Mercedes decided to not make them ?? Really not sure about that either :) lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh I was just teasing Rellskie :) I always thought Maybach's were cool cars. Mercedes decided to not make them ?? Really not sure about that either :) lol

I thought you said that in your post that they aren't making them after this year? If so that's messed up!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Yes indeed. I think I only got like 6 hours of sleep. Too much cake lol

Oh look Rellskie is watching tv with his eyes closed! Lol.. We did have a great time last night!! I'm on the elliptical trying not to fall off bwhahaha :) :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh look Rellskie is watching tv with his eyes closed! Lol.. We did have a great time last night!! I'm on the elliptical trying not to fall off bwhahaha :) :)

Lmao! Be careful girl! That's a Nasty my fall if you do :D

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I thought you said that in your post that they aren't making them after this year? If so that's messed up!

Well I think that is what I saw. Kinda expensive car. Awesome to customize ...probably a kick to take to a drive up takeout window! Bwhahaha. Wouldn't that be funny!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I think that is what I saw. Kinda expensive car. Awesome to customize ...probably a kick to take to a drive up takeout window! Bwhahaha. Wouldn't that be funny!

Yeah it would be! I can't see myself driving it. It's one of those cars you want to be chauffeured in:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lol... I've fallen asleep on them before... Quite embarrassing even if no one is looking lol!

ROTFL!!! That's a first. I never heard anyone falling asleep on a elliptical before

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

ROTFL!!! That's a first. I never heard anyone falling asleep on a elliptical before

It goes like this... Just going to stop for a second...just a second...zzz....headnod ... OMG... Yep

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It goes like this... Just going to stop for a second...just a second...zzz....headnod ... OMG... Yep

Smh lol. What I'm trying to figure out is how do you fall sleep during exercise? That is too funny!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Smh lol. What I'm trying to figure out is how do you fall sleep during exercise? That is too funny!

I get about 5 hrs sleep on a good day. The only workout I do is on a stepper or an elliptical...I hear that giggle..shh..:)
If I'm not clearing out what I can of inboxes or in the wonderful iMore thread my mind can actually wonder to places far away lol...especially if you close your eyes...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I get about 5 hrs sleep on a good day. The only workout I do is on a stepper or an elliptical...I hear that giggle..shh..:)
If I'm not clearing out what I can of inboxes or in the wonderful iMore thread my mind can actually wonder to places far away lol...especially if you close your eyes...

Oh my goodness. 5 hours a night would drive me insane! I try to get at least 8 during the week.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh my goodness. 5 hours a night would drive me insane! I try to get at least 8 during the week.

Well Rellskie you will never have the fun of nodding off while on an elliptical bwhahaha!!
I can hear Ricky and bamf rolling their eyes and laughing...some exercise routine... Lol!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well Rellskie you will never have the fun of nodding off while on an elliptical bwhahaha!!
I can hear Ricky and bamf rolling their eyes and laughing...some exercise routine... Lol!

Haha! Speaking of bamf! I wonder how his legs are this morning after all those squats lol!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Rellskie do you know if there is an AndroidCentral app like there is for CB, WPCentral, iMore etc? I can't seem to find it. Love to look at screen shots and trying to have an easy way it get there on my phone quickly. My droid blog has more hits than my other two lol!!....lol disclaimer ... Love my iPhone lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Rellskie do you know if there is an AndroidCentral app like there is for CB, WPCentral, iMore etc? I can't seem to find it. Love to look at screen shots and trying to have an easy way it get there on my phone quickly. My droid blog has more hits than my other two lol!!....lol disclaimer ... Love my iPhone lol

I don't know if it is one for iPhone. There is for android. They have all of the mobile nations sites on the play store. You have a DROID blog too?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen