The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Birthday seashell, Of course I don't have to say to you to party on tonight because I know Tequila or RITA and dancing for you so have fun young lady...LOL:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Evening IMore
Good evening Stranger... Longtime no talk and I am heading for bed Lizzie. You know 6 an all that early time for me on the east coast. Hope we can talk tomorrow sometime ok? Have a wonderful night ok and an even better #FF.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I am going to call it a night bit I am going to wish everyone a a #FF tonight for tomorrow since I don't get on anymore at work still and don't have the time. Looking forward to bamfs coffee brew and 'boys star cup tomorrow how bout it. Also a Timmies maybe from Wendy. :)

have a great night all.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Stranger... Longtime no talk and I am heading for bed Lizzie. You know 6 an all that early time for me on the east coast. Hope we can talk tomorrow sometime ok? Have a wonderful night ok and an even better #FF.

Night Jag! Will try and chat tomorrow !! XO

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Team 20K....it's Friday :dancing: oh and Ricky seems to have missed his birthday party :huh: he must have been having too much fun at Chuck e Cheese :rotfl:

Special request for some Timmies from Jag a few posts up so we can all have some coffee and good food :biggrin: have a great weekend everyone....I might go cross-border shopping one of the days :dancing:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.png
    2.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    426 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 10

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I have 40 posts in the first 2 days of joining, at this rate, I should have 20,000 by late-2014!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of coffee, I had a weird experience Thursday night. I tried to transfer my balance from my regular Starbucks card to the new Gold card they sent me. I could not reach starbucks.com on my home network. All other sites worked. I finally got to the site by using my Nokia on the mobile network when I disabled WiFi. For some reason, there was a routing problem between my ISP and starbucks.com. It was fixed on Friday morning.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon everyone. Hope you guys are well:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox