The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I like getting the little stickers from the Red Cross when I donate blood.
So do I for the right reason and a good cause but don't get me started. I don't want to create an argument, I suppose I just differ when it comes to trying to fool someone in this type of way, If you don't want a shot that is ok but don't fool others into thinking you got one and go through an elaborate scheme to do so. That to me just is not cool. Let me repeat that this is my opinion and not meant to stir anything up. Just don't get it and don't go any further. It's all good for the right reasons and if you don't you don't...Simple and sweet. You have to have to go more than that. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I've gotten flu shots for the past 10 years. I only got the flu once during that time, and it was because the strain I got was not part of the vaccine that year. So, yes, I'll get the shots. I also happen to have a BS in biology, so I understand virology.
Wow a woman of more talent than I knew. Good for you and thank you for understanding what I was getting at and hope you read the links I posted:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everybody...no new phone for me but liking ios7 so far !!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Come October, Just the Month i chose I will grab the 5S from my local Apple store and start enjoying it then. In the meantime in about a week after everything clears and i get a good clean download i will update my 4S to iOS 7 for practice and to keep up the forum questions..LOL :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Evening friends!! So no more jailbreak for me...upgraded to 7 both mine and daughter's phone. It's like Christmas!!! So many nice features...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Evening friends!! So no more jailbreak for me...upgraded to 7 both mine and daughter's phone. It's like Christmas!!! So many nice features...

Awesome! I have to try it out on my 4s. How is so far?

Tapatalking from my S4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

WOW seashell say it isn't so. No more JB. i was just talking to a few of our friends in here about the same thing and they are going to hold off so they don't lose their JB for now. I am going to wait for a week or so to hear how everyone likes the new OS and when I download hopefully I want to get a good clean download which will be error free. The Apple servers are going to be overloaded for a few more days I am sure.
Anyway hope you are doing good since I have not seen you for a while. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Tapatalking from my S4
Evening Rell..That is a good idea since you have your other phone, That would be perfect for a test for you. Let me know what you thing when you you do it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Evening Rell..That is a good idea since you have your other phone, That would be perfect for a test for you. Let me know what you thing when you you do it.

Hey jag:) I will let you know. It's taking FOREVER to download though. Everyone most be slamming the servers:)

Tapatalking from my S4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well all have a good night. Going to finish watching game Of Thrones and hit the sack for a good night of pouring rain sound tonight. Catch everyone tomorrow so have a great #FF.
​Looking forward to bamfs Brew!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well all have a good night. Going to finish watching game Of Thrones and hit the sack for a good night of pouring rain sound tonight. Catch everyone tomorrow so have a great #FF.
​Looking forward to bamfs Brew!

Night jag:)

Tapatalking from my S4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey jag:) I will let you know. It's taking FOREVER to download though. Everyone most be slamming the servers:)

Tapatalking from my S4
That is why I am waiting until at least next week. No hurry to muck up my perfectly good 4S now. :) Cheers for the night!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Tapatalking from my S4

So far I love it!! Was going to wait but my daughter was getting anxious and so we decided to give it a go. Took about 2 hrs to download to iTunes and then only about 20 min to actually restore and update my phone. Lots of slick new transition type things and the redesign is really a beauty!!!

Now I think I have to call in sick so I can spend the day setting everything back up and exploring! lol

Happy Friday rellskie!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

WOW seashell say it isn't so. No more JB. i was just talking to a few of our friends in here about the same thing and they are going to hold off so they don't lose their JB for now. I am going to wait for a week or so to hear how everyone likes the new OS and when I download hopefully I want to get a good clean download which will be error free. The Apple servers are going to be overloaded for a few more days I am sure.
Anyway hope you are doing good since I have not seen you for a while. :)

Nope! I thought I'd wait til I got back from my trip but all the new screenshots had me way to curious! ;)

Loving so far...need to get my stuff all set back up. I'll keep you posted!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning iMore family. So happy it's Friday! I hope everyone has a good Friday and weekend. Here's a little something for you all this morning

Tapatalking from my S4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379679911832.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379679911832.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 9
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379679929454.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379679929454.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 9
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379679945541.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379679945541.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 18

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

So far I love it!! Was going to wait but my daughter was getting anxious and so we decided to give it a go. Took about 2 hrs to download to iTunes and then only about 20 min to actually restore and update my phone. Lots of slick new transition type things and the redesign is really a beauty!!!

Now I think I have to call in sick so I can spend the day setting everything back up and exploring! lol

Happy Friday rellskie!!

LOL that's great! I will attempt to update mine later today. Have a great Friday seashell:)

Tapatalking from my S4

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW