The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Chuck e cheese is the bomb! If I could find one around lol

We have one, and a Monkey Joe's. never been but heard its fun for the kids, my teens would still enjoy it though...

For my birthday I get to go home for a visit...beyond excited, I'm happy dancing in my chair right now! 😊💃

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey Lizzie how you doin? (Joey from Friends imitation) lol

Oh let me get my red dress! Bwhahahaha love that scene... Too funny:)
Hi Ricky!.....Do you have any scoop if Verizon network extender has been updated to reduce its vulnerability to being hacked? Do you know if you can now whitelist just the numbers you want to be able to use it?

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Chuck e cheese is the bomb! If I could find one around lol

Closest one to you is probably the one at Winston Churchill/401 in the Future Shop Plaza....just wait a couple of years when your little one wants his birthday party there lol :party:......or of course the big kid in you might want YOUR birthday party there :laughing:

Chuck E. Cheese Location Information | Chuck E. Cheese's

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

So the hospital is handing out little stickers to the associates/vendors/whatever who get the flu shot and the little stickers go on the front of our ID badges.

I can probably find something online and can make a color print copy and glue it to my badge. Or see if I can get a hold of my office mate's badge, make a color copy of hers and paste the sticker on mine. :)

fastpitch_dad

May 29, 2013
Visit site

So the hospital is handing out little stickers to the associates/vendors/whatever who get the flu shot and the little stickers go on the front of our ID badges.

I can probably find something online and can make a color print copy and glue it to my badge. Or see if I can get a hold of my office mate's badge, make a color copy of hers and paste the sticker on mine. :)

Hell of a lot better idea than getting the damn shot !!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Hell of a lot better idea than getting the damn shot !!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I got one. My office mate made a color copy of her ID badge. I cut the little sticker thing out and when I get home tonight, using a glue stick, I'm going to paste it on my ID badge.

I'll still claim religious exemption though and refuse it. Employees without the little sticker have to wear a mask from November - end of April. This will just shut everyone up about having to wear the mask.

I made several additional color copies of the little sticker thing so if one falls off, I've got back ups. :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

7833685210_e740a42b36_z.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

As many as I can legally manage. We're allowed 70 hours of work in 8 days time. Logbook and time management is the key.
From my trucker friends here local I thought so and they are always talking about their hours and log book.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm still above average in actions. I do a *lot* of modding.
Yeh i think i am am holding my own on my end considering with the exception of the weekends and or my days off when I have more time i am relegated to night time since I cannot at work.
last 2 months i have done well and last month I was 1 of 3 chosen as Ambassador of the month so I was pretty proud of that thank you to Darrick and James and of course the rest of the team that keeps their own as well. I do like what I do at my pace so it's all good.