The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

OK thanks for clearing that up, but my whole point is They do add the active strain to help you fight against it. I'm not feeling that because they Give you it. Why put something in your body that you haven't got yet? That's my whole point:)

Tapatalking from my S4
:yes:So you don't get it later when all your co workers start hacking and sneezing all over you....:yes::)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Aw cute name Rubydeux lol ! I thought of you today and wondered where you have been ? Of course I knew the answer....BUSY :p

Extraordinarily busy, lately. I've even had my CrackBerry time curtailed, but I'm still just cookin' along.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I can assure you, I've not been absent by choice. Just too many crazy things going on the last 3 weeks or so.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Your in Florida right? Then that makes since. Seems like you guys are always having rain lol.

Tapatalking from my S4
All of Florida gets rain of course and more parts than others but i live on the Southwest coast of the state where we really get a fair share day and night. This morning it rained on the way to work. Rained again at noon for 3 hours and it is pouring right now and shoud be for the rest of the night. Hey you know what this is going to be strange but I am inside safe and listening to the rain and love it especially when I go to bed.....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u652/BergerKing248/20130903_112543_zps963a34df.jpg

Introducing Rubydeux, successor to Ruby, who is sulking beside her. R? is a bit dusty because she sat in a gravel lot for a couple of weeks before I got the keys.
Ahhh I was thinking for some reason you were an owner/operator as opposed to working for a company. How many days can you drive straight according to your logs before you have to stay off road and rest?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

:yes:So you don't get it later when all your co workers start hacking and sneezing all over you....:yes::)

LOL! I must have a great immune system :D I have worked in daycares and hospitals and have yet to catch anything like the flu.

Tapatalking from my S4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

All of Florida gets rain of course and more parts than others but i live on the Southwest coast of the state where we really get a fair share day and night. This morning it rained on the way to work. Rained again at noon for 3 hours and it is pouring right now and shoud be for the rest of the night. Hey you know what this is going to be strange but I am inside safe and listening to the rain and love it especially when I go to bed.....:rotfl:

I need to move to Florida. I love the rain:) I'm getting sick of this sunny weather we are having here lol.

Tapatalking from my S4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You know what's decent.....America's Got Talent Finals !!!!!!!!:dancing:
Oh yeh AGT is on tonight... I forgot. I watched Dancing with the stars last night, love that show and the female Pros with their costumes...especially Karina Smirnoff....:biggrin::laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I can assure you, I've not been absent by choice. Just too many crazy things going on the last 3 weeks or so.
I bet and know what you mean, Sometimes too many things just come up that have to be taken care of BK, Am right there with you!:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

LOL! I must have a great immune system :D I have worked in daycares and hospitals and have yet to catch anything like the flu.

Tapatalking from my S4
Well you must because those would be great places to get them. I have a customer who is a pharmacist at one of our largest hospitals and it is mandatory of course or they cannot come to work.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I need to move to Florida. I love the rain:) I'm getting sick of this sunny weather we are having here lol.

Tapatalking from my S4
Oh i assure you you would love this area and when it is hot and sunny it blows ya away how hot and humid it is but i have been in Fl over 35 years and would not have it any other way except maybe a log home in the mountains of the Carolinas which is my dream.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh i assure you you would love this area and when it is hot and sunny it blows ya away how hot and humid it is but i have been in Fl over 35 years and would not have it any other way except maybe a log home in the mountains of the Carolinas which is my dream.

That's awesome!

Tapatalking from my S4

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Ahhh I was thinking for some reason you were an owner/operator as opposed to working for a company. How many days can you drive straight according to your logs before you have to stay off road and rest?

As many as I can legally manage. We're allowed 70 hours of work in 8 days time. Logbook and time management is the key.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW