The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good evening everyone. Everybody getting home from work and eating? It just started raining here hard AGAIN. unreal. It kills our business. Motorcycle riders don't like to ride in the rain to bring in their bikes for service and I ride rain or shine to work at least 3 days a week and the rest I drive if I have things to do after work.

Evening jag! Yeah I'm home and about to eat some salad and chicken. How are you? That's crazy you are getting all that rain!

Tapatalking from my S4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey everyone 😄 Connected remotely doing a 2 hour uninstall/reinstallation of software for a user. It better finish before midnight dammit! lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm against it because I don't trust them. Those shots give you the virus so your body can build a immunity to it. I haven't had the flu yet.

Tapatalking from my S4

I second that! My hubby gets one through work every year and within a week he has a 'bad cold' that lasts awhile and granted its not the actual flu, I have yet to take myself or my girls in for one. Wash your hands people, drink your OJ and stay active!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! Man its cold this morning! Feels like the fall out here. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Tapatalking from my S4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I second that! My hubby gets one through work every year and within a week he has a 'bad cold' that lasts awhile and granted its not the actual flu, I have yet to take myself or my girls in for one. Wash your hands people, drink your OJ and stay active!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

I agree:)

Tapatalking from my S4

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! Man its cold this morning! Feels like the fall out here. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Tapatalking from my S4

Hey Rells.....looks like you won a CB Post Challenge....Wooohoooo :dancing: cool avi :cool: oh and cold here too 41F....brrrr.....oh and good morning and happy Tuesday to you also !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone :coffee: okay so I already have my heater on here at work as I type with my cold fingers lol !

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Everyone,

I am not ignoring you all. Not only is my Father-in-Law on his way out, but we are dealing with a crazy family member and my work load is insane. Yesterday I was in meetings from 8am-4pm without a break. Today is pretty much the same.

I have a minute to post now only because I am spending crazy $$$$ on 4 new Pirellis for my car.... YAY :) (Can you feel the sarcasm?)

I will try and post up some more later on, but just know you are all not forgotten.

BAMF :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey Rells.....looks like you won a CB Post Challenge....Wooohoooo :dancing: cool avi :cool: oh and cold here too 41F....brrrr.....oh and good morning and happy Tuesday to you also !

Thx. Yeah I won it yesterday. It's 41 degrees there? My goodness! It's about 56 here and windy.

Tapatalking from my S4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone :coffee: okay so I already have my heater on here at work as I type with my cold fingers lol !

LOL. I'm about to break out my Winter jacket. I woke up this morning cold as heck from leaving my Window open Smh.

Tapatalking from my S4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Everyone,

I am not ignoring you all. Not only is my Father-in-Law on his way out, but we are dealing with a crazy family member and my work load is insane. Yesterday I was in meetings from 8am-4pm without a break. Today is pretty much the same.

I have a minute to post now only because I am spending crazy $$$$ on 4 new Pirellis for my car.... YAY :) (Can you feel the sarcasm?)

I will try and post up some more later on, but just know you are all not forgotten.

Oh man you are going through it. As always your iMore family is here for you.

Tapatalking from my S4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

LOL. I'm about to break out my Winter jacket. I woke up this morning cold as heck from leaving my Window open Smh.

Tapatalking from my S4

I hear you on that one it's 9 degrees C here in Toronto, Canda. Mother nature is really doing a number though becasue later it's supposed to go up to 14. It's not hot but going from single digit to double digit in the same day makes it hard to know how to dress.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Everyone,

Wow that sounds crazy hope it calms down for you soon man. Yeah don't have to tell me about crazy $$$$ on Pirellis. On my Passat I once bought 2 sets of 19" low profile tires in one year. It cost me $1000 each time. I was not happy so I feel your pain :beer:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Why is everyone down on Flu shots? Ours was free at work and they stopped to save money but my work Medical Ins. covers it free under the immunization part and no co-pay either so I got it.

1. I hate needles.
2. I hate needles.
​3. Did I mention I hate needles?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Wohoo this week is sweet I got my new 60" TV on Sunday, today is the public release of iOS 7 and Friday I get to try and order my 5s while my wife gets my 5. It's like Christmas is early :yes: