The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Oh exact same thing happened here Laura it was 93 on Wednesday and this morning when I woke up my weather app said 43...now its 57 and actually nice out :biggrin:

I'm actually enjoying the cooler weather. 95? was too hot.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

How is everybody doing today? Had to go to the eye doctors today. Eyes are healthy but had to get a new prescription LOL. Also im finally going to get some contacts too. Now trying to find find some place to eat at for lunch/dinner. Hope you guys are good:)

Tapatalking from my S4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Who is getting a new iPhone? Did you pre-order? Which one are getting?
Great Weekend - YES you too Laura first and i am getting a 5S in 'Space Gray' 32GB. Going to wait until October only to listen to public feedback and wait for the obligatory first OS to come out to fix bugs like they always do, Then it will be off to the local Apple Store for a quick in and out purchase.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We had a big change in the weather here. It was in the 90s on Wednesday/Thursday. Yesterday and today it's in the 50s.

I had to get more nitrogen in my tires, since the rapid drop in temperature caused the low tire pressure monitor to go off.
When I bought my new car with the tire pressure monitor system they wanted to put Nitrogen in my tires which I turned down and not because they said it was included in the price - Yeh sure it was. I did not want it because i check my tires every couple weeks and have an air tank at home so it was easy for me to walk right out the door and if low - add air and drive all the way to the dealer for their free top off!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We do too but 90 - 93 degrees and peppered with heavy rain storms but I love hot weather.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How is everybody doing today? Had to go to the eye doctors today. Eyes are healthy but had to get a new prescription LOL. Also im finally going to get some contacts too. Now trying to find find some place to eat at for lunch/dinner. Hope you guys are good:)

Tapatalking from my S4
You need a prescription now for a new set of eyes? I'll be darned, When di this come about? :rotfl:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You need a prescription now for a new set of eyes? I'll be darned, When di this come about? :rotfl:

LOL. I had to go get them done. Its been 3 years. So I spent a hour getting my stuff together

Tapatalking from my S4

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Great Weekend - YES you too Laura first and i am getting a 5S in 'Space Gray' 32GB. Going to wait until October only to listen to public feedback and wait for the obligatory first OS to come out to fix bugs like they always do, Then it will be off to the local Apple Store for a quick in and out purchase.

Awesome! The grey device looks really nice. I think grey would be my choice if I were to get one.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

When I bought my new car with the tire pressure monitor system they wanted to put Nitrogen in my tires which I turned down and not because they said it was included in the price - Yeh sure it was. I did not want it because i check my tires every couple weeks and have an air tank at home so it was easy for me to walk right out the door and if low - add air and drive all the way to the dealer for their free top off!!
I live in an apartment complex, so no air tanks and compressors for me.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Happy Sunday everyone!!! I'm so ready for some football (Go Pack Go!) and some racin in Chicago!!
*sporty happy dance* ;)

Hope you all have a relaxing day!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good Sunday morning! Chilly start today. It was 42 degrees here earlier:eek: Can't wait to see what my eagles do this afternoon against the chargers. Should be a good game. Then tomorrow the steelers play Cincinnati. Wooo!

Tapatalking from my S4

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon everyone :biggrin: Thanks bamf for the coffee :coffee: no one in my house made the coffee run YET :rolleyes: they may want to re-think that :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal