The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Man did OUR thread die all of a sudden? No posts since this morning about nothing. I had an extra day off because of labor day and except for an appt at the car dealer and Doctor, I have spent a bunch of time on the forums today doing just about a little of everything including exploring into areas I have not been into for a longtime and neglecting. You would be surprised what cool things you read, find and can get into when you have not been in a forum for awhile. Even started working on a new guide.. Took a nap...LOL :) and then just finished dinner. That was my day. how was everyone elses?

Did you not see my post?^^^:D

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Afternoon everyone! Just got done my 5 mile run and now ready to chill. How is everybody tonight?

Hey Rellskie! Doing good...crazy day but tomorrow is my day off so its all good!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
You 2 guys were not her literally 2 mins ago and that is why I posted, As soon as I hit post there you were. I wondered where everybody was. We have died in here lately even though i know everyone including me has been busy and away but WOW! We need to get back on the stick and start like we use to do. Can't start sliding backwards. Doesn't anyone want the next Milestone or is someone going to let bamf have it again and again and again...LOL:rotfl: Not that there is anything wrong with that and just kidding of course.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gonna watch the rest of the news and will be back later. See you guys in a little while. Have a good night.:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Not until after i posted, You must have posted just before me. I write too long posts...LOL :p

lol yeah man I posted just before you did. Anyways, yeah I want that next milestone. Bamf has had the past 3 and I'm feeling some type of way about that lol.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Damn why you gotta hate on BAMF. Lol

Here is some coffee all. Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378290765.429559.jpg

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

No hate, its just we have to stop this roll you have been on regarding those 3 in a row milestones lol. Oh and Thanks for the coffee bro:thumbup:

Lol. Hater :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You 2 guys were not her literally 2 mins ago and that is why I posted, As soon as I hit post there you were. I wondered where everybody was. We have died in here lately even though i know everyone including me has been busy and away but WOW! We need to get back on the stick and start like we use to do. Can't start sliding backwards. Doesn't anyone want the next Milestone or is someone going to let bamf have it again and again and again...LOL:rotfl: Not that there is anything wrong with that and just kidding of course.

Super busy past few weeks getting kids ready for school...hope to resume normal active posting starting today; and no more happy dances if you know who gets that milestone again!! :p

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Super busy past few weeks getting kids ready for school...hope to resume normal active posting starting today; and no more happy dances if you know who gets that milestone again!! :p

Fine I will give up my uber posting skills shortly before the next milestone :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Jumped in for a quick hello. Coming back from vacation means a hell of a lot of work waiting for me. I started uploading pictures in the Photos forum so go check it out. I'm hoping by Friday my work load will be back to normal so I'll see you guys then.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Jumped in for a quick hello. Coming back from vacation means a hell of a lot of work waiting for me. I started uploading pictures in the Photos forum so go check it out. I'm hoping by Friday my work load will be back to normal so I'll see you guys then.

Hey buddy! Hope you had a great vacation!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Ricky Welcome Back :biggrin: