The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I truly wish right now those cookies were not virtual so instead I am going to toast a few slices of cinnamon raisin bread with a drizzle of clover honey and a glass of Vanilla Silk Soy Milk.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Isn't it funny that when you mention certain foods you can almost smell them!! Just the thought of the oatmeal raisin cookies.... Yummy :)
Oh I agree and anytime i find a new place to try their oatmeal raisin cookies and they have to be soft I can't pass them up. I love them that much and sometimes I even put them in the frig and eat them cold. Try that if you never have. They are delicious cold and don't get hard.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Must be a new SC that I never heard of and not that I am into SC but it sure looks like I would taste good.

Yeah its called bold cherry I think. Stuff is good. I'm a little under the weather so I put some in some hot lemon tea. Now my chest is on fire lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeah its called bold cherry I think. Stuff is good. I'm a little under the weather so I put some in some hot lemon tea. Now my chest is on fire lol.

Feel better Rells :big-hug:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh my Elizabeth.....to die for chocolate cake.....and omg just gimme those oatmeal cookies before Jag eats them all lol :laughing: and ice cream....and even Rell's milk......this is a twitter #desertgasm

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Anybody watch law and order criminal intent? I swear I'm addicted to watching it. They are showing a marathon of it on the ion channel

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh my Elizabeth.....to die for chocolate cake.....and omg just gimme those oatmeal cookies before Jag eats them all lol :laughing: and ice cream....and even Rell's milk......this is a twitter #desertgasm

Lmao at desertgasm.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Anybody watch law and order criminal intent? I swear I'm addicted to watching it. They are showing a marathon of it on the ion channel

I am a Law and Order addict :cant-watch: and marathons are even better :laughing: totally addicted....even those 2 music notes excite me :laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I am a Law and Order addict :cant-watch: and marathons are even better :laughing: totally addicted....even those 2 music notes excite me :laughing:

Haha! Good to know its a fellow law and order fan. I was a big svu fan but the C.I ones have grown on me. I also had the ringtone of the theme song on my old BB lol.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Bwhahahaha

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The cookies are gone, not anymore left. Oh I left you one.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I'm going to call it a night. I hope you all have a good night, and I'll see you all tomorrow. Later

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well gonna finish watching some TV myself and go to bed. Got a lot of errands tomorrow being off. I hope everyone has a good night and an even better Monday. Can't wait for some good coffee in the AM. Good night family.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR