The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Saturday everyone! Sorry I've not posted too much lately ! Miss all of you!!:)
Hey we miss you too but we know you are out there and personally I always wish you good thoughts Elizabeth so don't worry about it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Of course my own official Happy Birthday to you BK. I can't compete with Wendy and Elizabeth but at least the thoughts are there and they are too creative way more than me....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think most people know that I am in a business that involves Motorcycles sales and service and in one way or another from College days until now I have worked for American Honda and even though the company I work for now is family owned we still represent Honda. I wanted to share a remarkable video that their marketing dept. came out with which won ad of the year 2 years in a row. Check out the imagination.... IHope you enjoy the video as much as I do!! :)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Rellskie any games on tonight? To tell you the truth i am looking forward to college football starting next Thursday just as much as I am NFL. I love coming home Sat. after work at around 4:30PM and turning on the college games.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I could not resist this since it seems the bamf is on some kind of foot fetish all of a sudden and i never usually go to the Home screen forums, i was over there and found one for bamf that is appropriate and could never make this up.Enjoy I think??:rotfl:

8e4egaze.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I could not resist this since it seems the bamf is on some kind of foot fetish all of a sudden and i never usually go to the Home screen forums, i was over there and found one for bamf that is appropriate and could never make this up.Enjoy I think??:rotfl:

View attachment 36998

Haha! Yeah I seen that wallpaper over there in the 4s thread lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hello to everyone from my vacay

Attachments

• DSC_6321.jpg
    DSC_6321.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 5

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 36998

I am not on a foot fetish thing. I just am fighting the urge to post a foot picture for all the foot lovers in here :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I think most people know that I am in a business that involves Motorcycles sales and service and in one way or another from College days until now I have worked for American Honda and even though the company I work for now is family owned we still represent Honda. I wanted to share a remarkable video that their marketing dept. came out with which won ad of the year 2 years in a row. Check out the imagination.... IHope you enjoy the video as much as I do!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxy4n0UT82o&feature=player_detailpage

Wow that was a great video Jag ! I've owned Honda's all my driving life. 2 Civics, 3 Accords, 1 Odessey ! Love Honda but now I'm stuck with this Camry that I hate but oh well

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh