The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning or good afternoon everyone:)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Monday morning fell off the bridge. It was discovered dangling fromm an intake at the Pittsburgh water treatment plant. There will be no services, interment will take place at Our Lady of the Inflamed Bunion cemetery. BYOB.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'll even add evening to it Rellskie as it is after 5PM where I am. Hope all is well with you and Everyone else tonight. Hard rains here all day.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'll even add evening to it Rellskie as it is after 5PM where I am. Hope all is well with you and Everyone else tonight. Hard rains here all day.

Hey jag! I was just about to say hello in here lol. Im good crazy busy day but im home now. About to eat some food and chill out. I Hope you are good buddy:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Monday morning fell off the bridge. It was discovered dangling fromm an intake at the Pittsburgh water treatment plant. There will be no services, interment will take place at Our Lady of the Inflamed Bunion cemetery. BYOB.
BK I know and everyone else knows what BYOB means but after that obit I wonder what it means to you....LOL :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey jag! I was just about to say hello in here lol. Im good crazy busy day but im home now. About to eat some food and chill out. I Hope you are good buddy:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
As good as I can be. Chilling out. Getting ready to have a bit to eat myself and winding down vacation. Back to work on Wednesday.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

typymu2u.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

As good as I can be. Chilling out. Getting ready to have a bit to eat myself and winding down vacation. Back to work on Wednesday.

Back to work on Wednesday :crying: and it's your birthday that day too :party: :beer:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I spent half the day restoring my s4 from factory settings after I had a issue with my lockscreen. A total pain in the arse smh.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I spent half the day restoring my s4 from factory settings after I had a issue with my lockscreen. A total pain in the arse smh.

Ooooo Nooooo Rells sorry to hear this. I hate when something like that happens :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen