The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning and TGIF!!. Another beauty here today and I'm going to enjoy it since Im off today. Woooo!

Thanks for the coffee bamf and Wendy. Hope everyone enjoys their day too

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Oh Rellskie lucky you!!! Have a great Friday :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh it's no big deal...they have their jokes and its fine, I tried bein silly and it was received as 'oh those iPhone people think they're so much better than us'. Wait what?! No, I was a BB girl for years and part of CB regularly and was just trying to be funny....oh well, I'll stay here and happy dance for those that appreciate me! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

We love you here Seashell!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening eveyone, Hope everyone is doing fine. Hope Wendy is feeling better, Not enough Timmies maybe to get rid of that migraine, Want Pepper to bring you a Timmies cup?:laughing:

Elizabeth where are you and hope you are doing ok as well. Bamf same here hope all is well and seashell hope and seems you are getting better also. Hope to talk to you guys later tonight.:rotfl:

Good Morning Jag! Can't believe it's Friday....lol... It is Friday isn't it???...lol
Be back here later tonight to catch up :)
Hope your enjoying the vacation Jag! :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh it's no big deal...they have their jokes and its fine, I tried bein silly and it was received as 'oh those iPhone people think they're so much better than us'. Wait what?! No, I was a BB girl for years and part of CB regularly and was just trying to be funny....oh well, I'll stay here and happy dance for those that appreciate me! ;)

Awww seashell.. Well I'm glad to have you here with us in this thread... You're appreciated here:D lol

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

We love you here Seashell!!

Awww seashell.. Well I'm glad to have you here with us in this thread... Your appreciated here:D lol

Yeah what they said :)

Happy dance away!!!

Happy Friday everyone. My family is coming to see me at the office today for lunch. YAY!!! I cant wait.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning and TGIF!!. Another beauty here today and I'm going to enjoy it since Im off today. Woooo!

So you have been having problems over at CB? That's messed up! They are a great bunch over there( to me) hope you all can resolve your issues.

Good Morning Jag! Can't believe it's Friday....lol... It is Friday isn't it???...lol
Be back here later tonight to catch up :)
Hope your enjoying the vacation Jag! :)
Hey I am off today too Rellskie...Ohhh I have been off for over a week and another week left. So yes I am going to enjoy my day off and hope everyone else does too!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah what they said :)

Happy dance away!!!

Happy Friday everyone. My family is coming to see me at the office today for lunch. YAY!!! I cant wait.
Yeh what bamf said and what everybody else said. They are an aquirred bunch of people now and not like it use to be years ago. They have their own lingo and way of doing things and if you don't go along with them, You are a bit strange so that is why i stay away. I just feel more comfortable over here instead of trying to conform someplace else...Peace to you all.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for breakfast Wendy. Hope the headache stays away and you ALL have a good #FF. See everyone later in the day.:biggrin::yes:

Thanks Jag !! You have a good #FF too and continue to enjoy your vacation time :biggrin: be good....:rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh enjoy your day off Rells....makes for an awesome long weekend :dancing:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I prefer it here anyways!!

*happy dance...in heels...and my scarf (no not a winter one!)* ;)

Thanks guys!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon friends. Hope you day is going good. I'm stuck in rush hour traffic right now so I figured I peak in and say hello real quick :D

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon friends. Hope you day is going good. I'm stuck in rush hour traffic right now so I figured I peak in and say hello real quick :D

Ackkkk I feel for ya Rells because I know all about being stuck in rush hour traffic both to and from work every single day....no fun.....but HELLO :laughing:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh