The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good evening eveyone, Hope everyone is doing fine. Hope Wendy is feeling better, Not enough Timmies maybe to get rid of that migraine, Want Pepper to bring you a Timmies cup?:laughing:

Elizabeth where are you and hope you are doing ok as well. Bamf same here hope all is well and seashell hope and seems you are getting better also. Hope to talk to you guys later tonight.:rotfl:

Hi there Jag, yes much better. Still careful though...as I find that trying to do too much creates pain in my ribs. :( Thankfully that does not apply to happy dancing!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi there guys! Busy here too Rellskie...but finally a quiet night for me; everyone went to camp and since I have to work tomorrow, its a night home alone with 2 of my favorite friends: Rita and Kindle! ;)

So get ready....happy dance time: *cut off shorts, button up shirt and.....nope that's it!*

Oh my goodness seashell! Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Me too! So far I'm enjoying the NFL pre season. I just can't wait to the real thing starts:)

Preseason can be fun, but not a true picture of the capabilities. Everyone still plays kinda timid...interesting stories with some teams this year and I'm curious how my Packers will do with some things happening recently!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Preseason can be fun, but not a true picture of the capabilities. Everyone still plays kinda timid...interesting stories with some teams this year and I'm curious how my Packers will do with some things happening recently!

Yeah that's true. Should be a fun year in football! I like those packers.. I mean not as much as my steelers:D but they are a good team.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening eveyone, Hope everyone is doing fine. Hope Wendy is feeling better, Not enough Timmies maybe to get rid of that migraine, Want Pepper to bring you a Timmies cup?:laughing:

Elizabeth where are you and hope you are doing ok as well. Bamf same here hope all is well and seashell hope and seems you are getting better also. Hope to talk to you guys later tonight.:rotfl:

Awww how sweet Jag yes Pepper can bring me a Timmie's cup any ol time :coffee: thank you for thinking of me and it's a good morning so far no migraine yet so fingers-crossed :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of pushing buttons...I was trying to be funny over on CB thread, but a few found it not so funny....whatever I say! Geesh!!

It can be like that sometimes....best to hang out in your own neighbourhood :tongue:

Hope you're doing better today my friend! *hugs*

Aw thanks seashell....so sweet of you :big-hug:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning Everyone.....IT'S FRIDAY !!! :dancing: Enjoy it !

Attachments

• starbucks_coffee_1.png
    starbucks_coffee_1.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 13
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1344980358957.png
    1344980358957.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 14
  • vegan-breakfast1.png
    vegan-breakfast1.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 741_3_380.jpg
    741_3_380.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 12
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 12

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Happy Friday going on a two day kayaking trip. Have a great weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning and TGIF!!. Another beauty here today and I'm going to enjoy it since Im off today. Woooo!

Thanks for the coffee bamf and Wendy. Hope everyone enjoys their day too

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of pushing buttons...I was trying to be funny over on CB thread, but a few found it not so funny....whatever I say! Geesh!!

So you have been having problems over at CB? That's messed up! They are a great bunch over there( to me) hope you all can resolve your issues.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

So you have been having problems over at CB? That's messed up! They are a great bunch over there( to me) hope you all can resolve your issues.

Oh it's no big deal...they have their jokes and its fine, I tried bein silly and it was received as 'oh those iPhone people think they're so much better than us'. Wait what?! No, I was a BB girl for years and part of CB regularly and was just trying to be funny....oh well, I'll stay here and happy dance for those that appreciate me! ;)