The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning team20! Happy Friday!!

Went to the movies last night...saw The Heat (Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock), freaking hilarious!!!

Short workout this morning...little apprehensive still :) ...now off to work! Enjoy your day friends!!

Thanks for breakfast Jag, and bamf I'll enjoy that cup on my way in *happy dance* !! ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Went to the movies last night...saw The Heat (Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock), freaking hilarious!!!

Short workout this morning...little apprehensive still :) ...now off to work! Enjoy your day friends!!

Thanks for breakfast Jag, and bamf I'll enjoy that cup on my way in *happy dance* !! ;)

I was considering that movie but wasnt too sure the mix of Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy would work. I kept thinking of her and Regina King in Miss Congeniality 2 and that team up was just meh.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to see this movie too! Its not in theaters here anymore:(

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

The mix was perfect! They were so funny together...will definitely watch again when on DVD!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everybody #FF. I hope everyone is ok. Only see one person here so far so everyone must be sleeping in. Getting to ready to go for breakfast and explore a hiking trail. Have a great day!

View attachment 36176View attachment 36177View attachment 36178View attachment 36179View attachment 36180View attachment 36181View attachment 36182View attachment 36183

Well look who provided breakfast this morning.....how cool.....thank you Jag :cool: hmmmm I thought you would have a hangover :cant-watch:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon Team20K just getting ready to go check out the new Outlet Mall that opened up very close to my home.....too close actually....this could spell trouble lol :cant-watch:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon Team20K just getting ready to go check out the new Outlet Mall that opened up very close to my home.....too close actually....this could spell trouble lol :cant-watch:

LOL! Have fun Wendy! I should join you. I need to pick up some sneakers :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

LOL! Have fun Wendy! I should join you. I need to pick up some sneakers :)

Sure Rells lol ! Maybe I will get some too !

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen