The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hi everyone!! Quite a night here...major storm rolled thru, they think there were 2 tornadoes...been cleaning up and running generator all day...nothing major here, some trees and patio things need to be fixed; but just 3 miles from us is disaster!!!

Doing well though...thankfully no injuries or major house damage for my street, trash and minor things I can do with a smile!! Oh and a happy dance!!!

Resuming workout tomorrow too! Woot!

Have a good night friends!! :D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Glad you are OK.. What would we do without our Happy Dances :) Glad to see you are good enough to hit the gym too! Yay!!

Even raining hard where I am on Vacation and hi there good evening seashell!! :) OK out the door door for dinner. Have an 8:00PM reservation for Dinner. See ya all later I hope.

Eh, the rain will pass. Enjoy the vacation!

Good Evening iMore!!!!
Ahhhh geeee you all are sleepin'
I tried to catch up on the posts and hopefully I didn't miss anyone!
See you all tomorrow:)

Oh I was most definitely sleeping :)

Rellskie - love the new Avi!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning iMore Fam....

I will catch up on the posts from the office, but for now your coffee is served.

View attachment 36111
Downed 2 of these this morning before I went fishing with 2 guys that invited me and got nothing. I had a great breakfast this morning and now this is what is sitting in front of me for lunch..

Oh bye the way good afternoon iMore 20K people. :)

This was breakfast. Wendy would have loved it.

Cedar Key Breakfast.jpg

This is lunch right now and fresh out of the water...

Seafood Chowder.JPGShellfishDinner.jpg

​Anybody care for any? Help yourself....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you that's why I posted that link here becasue I know if I posted it elsewhere in the forums it would just incite a riot and that is just sad. I wish more people would just let tech enrich their lives appreciate the other side and push these companies to innovate and make things better. Unfortunately these companies are the ones adding to the issue because that is what sells their hardware and software so they are partially to blame. I mean I understand being loyal to your brand I love Apple and when someone talks bad about the brand I get upset at first no matter if what they are saying makes sense. However my personality is that I always wait until my initial reaction is gone and then I think about what was said before I respond. Sometimes I start to agree with their reasons even though I still don't like what was said and I may even end up saying the same thing. My problem is when people dismiss my counter argument because I'm a "Fanboy" I hate that term. It's also like ok so you can say whatever for your brand and you're not a fanboy? and what is the point of this convo if you don't want a response? because by calling me a fanboy you're negating my response. Ughh when will people learn :laughing: Come on Lizzy, can I call you Lizzy? I know some people hate nicknames, let's fix the world :rotfl:
Now i understand the link Posting.....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This is where I am eating now....The lady next to me thinks I am nuts because I am talking pics, uploading them to my PhotoStream and posting them from my laptop. Well she might not be too far off....

Steamers-Cedar-Key-fl.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

There is a second beautiful bedroom like mine if anyone wants to come down... Jump in the car.... You'll have a blast....:rotfl:

Hello to Wendy, bamf, Rellskie, Ricky, Elizabeth, seashell and whoever I missed I will save you desert for tonight...Maybe Key Lime Pie...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

After lunch I am biking into downtown to check things out and scope out tonights place to eat although i have a good idea on a recommendation by someone here and what to get.

Also don't tell seashell but they have Rita here too but last night strange enough like where I live they call them shots.....6 of them. I felt great this morning! NOT! Needed bamfs coffee...shhhhhh on exnay on seashell....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well luinch is over...Back to the cabin to get my bike and trip around town. TTYL everyone. Have a good afternoon

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Here's some breakfast to get ya going.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Whew....it's been a busy day ! but I'm off tomorrow :dancing: Dibs on the waffles Rells....even if its too late for breakfast....any vanilla bean ice cream for that :tongue:

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Downed 2 of these this morning before I went fishing with 2 guys that invited me and got nothing. I had a great breakfast this morning and now this is what is sitting in front of me for lunch..

View attachment 36134

View attachment 36135View attachment 36136

Mines :laughing: J'aime French Toast :love-struck:

Jag you didn't catch anything.....boooo fishies !!! :no: I know you enjoyed that lunch....seafood chowder and steamed mussels.....you must have been in seafood heaven :angel:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

There is a second beautiful bedroom like mine if anyone wants to come down... Jump in the car.... You'll have a blast....:rotfl:

Hello to Wendy, bamf, Rellskie, Ricky, Elizabeth, seashell and whoever I missed I will save you desert for tonight...Maybe Key Lime Pie...

HI *waving* :laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 36134

View attachment 36135View attachment 36136

Yum! That Food really looks great jag!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Glad you are OK.. What would we do without our Happy Dances :) Glad to see you are good enough to hit the gym too! Yay!!

Eh, the rain will pass. Enjoy the vacation!

Oh I was most definitely sleeping :)

Rellskie - love the new Avi!

Thanks. I like to switch my avi's up every now and then

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Whew....it's been a busy day ! but I'm off tomorrow :dancing: Dibs on the waffles Rells....even if it is so late....any vanilla bean ice cream for that :tongue:

Sure! I have a scoop for ya;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375987586593.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375987586593.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 5

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

After lunch I am biking into downtown to check things out and scope out tonights place to eat although i have a good idea on a recommendation by someone here and what to get.

Also don't tell seashell but they have Rita here too but last night strange enough like where I live they call them shots.....6 of them. I felt great this morning! NOT! Needed bamfs coffee...shhhhhh on exnay on seashell....:rotfl:

Ah so there is a method to your madness.....it's called Tequila :tongue:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Glad to hear you are having a great time!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lol I have watched this show before. It was quite a while ago. Don't know if its still on but the guy... Lol..entertaining that's for sure!!

What's the name if this show? I just thought the picture was funny!