The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I know! I just went into a radio shack and seen these nice looking galaxy s4 cases. I was very close to getting 2 cases that I dont need.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Oh no no no you always need a new case!! I'm terrible. I have everyone of the Tech21 mesh cases. I love them.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OK. I need to get to bed. We are letting the new puppy sleep upstairs with us. I have a feeling it won't end with me sleeping in again :)

Night all. See you in the morning for coffee.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Night bamf. Try and get a good nights sleep

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh no no no you always need a new case!! I'm terrible. I have everyone of the Tech21 mesh cases. I love them.

Lol! I was tempted to get this otterbox one but I really dont want to bulk up this phone. I like the slim body of it.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I like those case alot. Have one on my iPhone and bb playbook. I also like those griffin cases too

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
I use the Otterbox when I'm out and about doing activities like going to a park, fair, zoo.

Otherwise, my 900 is naked.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I use the Otterbox when I'm out and about doing activities like going to a park, fair, zoo.

Otherwise, my 900 is naked.

Yeah thats good. Have to definitely protect your devices at those places. The one thing I wish they would improve on is the screen protector that comes with the otterbox. Its terrible to me lol

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Yeah thats good. Have to definitely protect your devices at those places. The one thing I wish they would improve on is the screen protector that comes with the otterbox. Its terrible to me lol

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
I have the Commuter, so I just got a different screen protector. I like Reallook screen protectors.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You're welcome. They have screen protectors for just about all devices.

Good to know. I might need one for my transformer tablet. I went through 2 out of the 3 trying to install it lol. I am the absolute worst when applying screen protectors :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good to know. I might need one for my transformer tablet. I went through 2 out of the 3 trying to install it lol. I am the absolute worst when applying screen protectors :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
I hate the Zagg ones. I've never gotten those on properly.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Besides using a screen protector, I don't put anything else in my pocket with my phone. My keys and anything else go in other pockets.