The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Afternoon team20!! Hope you all are having a good Saturday.

Well, I did the 5k with my daughter. I had to walk it...but i finished!!! It took a bit longer than normal but it was important for me to finish and for my daughter to see that I'm doing better!!! (She was making great time and on way back stopped to walk with me and make sure I was ok❤) then went on and still had great finish!

Thanks for all the well wishes this past week my friends...they meant a lot. ❤❤😊

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Im glad you're feeling better and that you got through the 5k race!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well, I did the 5k with my daughter. I had to walk it...but i finished!!! It took a bit longer than normal but it was important for me to finish and for my daughter to see that I'm doing better!!! (She was making great time and on way back stopped to walk with me and make sure I was ok❤) then went on and still had great finish!

Thanks for all the well wishes this past week my friends...they meant a lot. ❤❤

Afternoon seashell !! Wooohoooo you made it !!! :dancing: glad to see that the baby steps are moving you forward and that you are feeling so much better :big-hug:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hello iMore!!! Aw geeze everyone is seeping!! Gosh darn it!!! I got a WEMO device so I can control a lamp ...well I picked a lamp... in my house from anywhere I have wifi....it's soooo cool! Lol

I have WeMo switches and now the new wall switches all over my house. I love being able to control the lights not only from inside the house, but from afar as well.

Thanks for all the well wishes this past week my friends...they meant a lot. ❤❤😊

Well Done!!! Walking or Running you still crossed the finish line!

Hello all of my friends... Sorry I missed you this morning. Slept in, we gave the new puppy her first bath, and then I went out and mowed my lawn and both of my neighbors lawns. One is older so I help them out, and the other is away on vacation and I didn't want them to come home on Monday and have to worry about it.

Now I am relaxing with a cup of coffee listening to my kids playing.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Great job Seashell! I bet it felt great to be able to actually participate!!
Take it easy... Sounds like you are well on your way to feeling in tip top shape :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

When I was at the DMV, there was a girl with pink, purple and yellow hair. I always wondered what they would put on her license for "hair color". I've never asked anyone who works at the DMV how they handle hair color if the hair color is a dye that does not resemble any natural hair color.
Here they would not allow her to have her licenses issued until she had one solid color of hair.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Great job Seashell! I bet it felt great to be able to actually participate!!
Take it easy... Sounds like you are well on your way to feeling in tip top shape :)

It did thanks Elizabeth...wasn't sure at first but wanted my girls to actually see that I was doing better...husband didn't really understand but I did for me and my girls!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

I just realized how close we're getting to 10K here. Should be hitting it before the day's out!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR