The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I dont know how they do it bro. I wouldn't win any competition around all those cupcakes lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Oh no!!! I missed the cupcakes??? Geeze I step away and I missed the cupcakes... Nooooooo

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

In Fla the only restriction is that you can't wear a hat, They make you take that off.
When I was at the DMV, there was a girl with pink, purple and yellow hair. I always wondered what they would put on her license for "hair color". I've never asked anyone who works at the DMV how they handle hair color if the hair color is a dye that does not resemble any natural hair color.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

WOW lizzie just a few I would say and I am also partial to Nikon. I started with a D40X and moved up to the D90 and that is where I am now and really like it. Works in great with the IP camera when I need compact and don't or can't take the D90.
I've always been partial to Canon.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hello iMore!!! Aw geeze everyone is seeping!! Gosh darn it!!! I got a WEMO device so I can control a lamp ...well I picked a lamp... in my house from anywhere I have wifi....it's soooo cool! Lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hello iMore!!! Aw geeze everyone is seeping!! Gosh darn it!!! I got a WEMO device so I can control a lamp ...well I picked a lamp... in my house from anywhere I have wifi....it's soooo cool! Lol

We have something similar called insteon. :)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! It's 6am on a Saturday...yay!! Was supposed to run a 5k with my oldest this morning, but that isn't going to happen. Thought I could still walk it at least but to be safe will watch from the Finish line...:(

Then back to camp til tomorrow. Have a good day friends!!

(I already posted my take on the whole 'missing person' and no need to comment anymore I guess...)

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Good morning guys! Been a couple of weeks since I've been around here. How's everyone doing today?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Very cool! Can you control anything else with the device?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! It's 6am on a Saturday...yay!! Was supposed to run a 5k with my oldest this morning, but that isn't going to happen. Thought I could still walk it at least but to be safe will watch from the Finish line...:(

Then back to camp til tomorrow. Have a good day friends!!

(I already posted my take on the whole 'missing person' and no need to comment anymore I guess...)

Hope you have a good day as well and enjoy the 5k race seashell.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning guys! Been a couple of weeks since I've been around here. How's everyone doing today?

Hey chris

Doing good here. Felt good to sleep in a bit today. Unfortunately we have a rainy day here so I might have to switch uo my plans a bit. How are you today man?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Hey chris

Doing good here. Felt good to sleep in a bit today. Unfortunately we have a rainy day here so I might have to switch uo my plans a bit. How are you today man?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

It's been a very wet summer here so far in my area, so I know that feeling all too well. Doing very well myself, thanks. Have a full weekend off from work for once, not sure how I'm going to spend it yet but I have a feeling it's going to involve my better half (otherwise I might be in trouble) ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It's been a very wet summer here so far in my area, so I know that feeling all too well. Doing very well myself, thanks. Have a full weekend off from work for once, not sure how I'm going to spend it yet but I have a feeling it's going to involve my better half (otherwise I might be in trouble) ;)

Haha! Well enjoy your weekend man!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Very cool! Can you control anything else with the device?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Everyone at home thought I was crazy that I was so excited that it actually worked :) It was quite hysterical. I imagine that anything you can plug into it you can control
2B46952A-FE47-4C9A-9034-7848DE65FC68-2908-000001A3A88BCE73_zpsa474537a.jpg