The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

View attachment 35478

Me! Not a very good picture but that's me!
Certainly explains and gives me many of the answers I have been wondering since the day I read your first post in the forums and even more so since you have been posting here.

[EDIT] This BTW to clarify is a sarcastic statement as it seems some have taken this as a statement of like towards this OP. IMO only I do not nor have ever agreed with any posts or statements by this poster.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I thought it was pretty humorous too!!. Guess you just get a little peek that way till you tap on the picture. Normally I upload using photobucket.
It's a Nikon. Probably the D90. It depends on what and where I'm going as to which one I use.
I also use a Nikon D90 Lizzie. Love it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Wished I would have had the omelet with the roasted tomatoes on it today for breakfast. It even looks appealing and am sure just as good. Thank you for the goodies Wendy. Darn Who is gonna step up and feed us us and coffee us while Wendy is gone? LOL :rotfl:

My coffee is not good enough for you :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well i think I got the photo thing covered for now with my cycle pic. It is a full body shot and that is just good old me. When I run across another one or current somewhat the same since I like to show pics that I am doing something I will post it too. Actually my pic of me doing a wheelie as well I posted last week.:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah that way we all look like thugs :laughing: They even get nasty with you at the driving license place if you even smirk....I'm like whatttttt ....geez :talk-hand:
Is that for real? I thought you guys might have been kidding around.....

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm really thinking about joining middbrew's fantasy football league. Looks really fun! Anybody ever join one? How is it?

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I've never eaten there believe it or not. I've gone twice but both times the wait time was way too long. Actually and don't laugh but I'm not really a desert person which I know sounds weird :rolleyes:
many aren't. I am not easy except my Sat at work Blueberry cake donut and cappichino. Except for that I love thing like savory more than sweet. I already made mention that I love things like well if such a thing as whole grain chips and MY home made hummus which I have perfected over time.I even use my hummus to spread on whole grain bread for sandwiches.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, those pictures don't get posted silly... ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Yeh I don'tthink that would hit the report forum before they were removed right away.... Although I would not be the one reporting them....:rotfl:
As an Ambassador before i get in trouble for a comment....That was strictly in fun and did not mean it. Still not there is anything wrong with that.... Ahhh that is why they make PMs....LOL :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We have had a fantasy football league over at CB for a few years. The last couple it was actually a MN league. It never got off the ground for the MN this year so I started one for the 50K and Ramblers threads. There wasn't a lot of interest from those groups so I opened it up to CB. I thought I would extend an invite to the you guys here at iMore. Here is the link to follow if you are interested. Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - Join League
MB just reading this reminded me that I received a PM from you last night that I forgot to read about this. I will read it and jump into the pool my friend. I think that would be cool with you guys I know. Thank you for the invite and thinking about me.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

many aren't. I am not easy except my Sat at work Blueberry cake donut and cappichino. Except for that I love thing like savory more than sweet. I already made mention that I love things like well if such a thing as whole grain chips and MY home made hummus which I have perfected over time.I even use my hummus to spread on whole grain bread for sandwiches.

Did I see the phrase ...homemade hummus??? Oh sounds soo good!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Getting there, thanks!! Bruises can be a pita!! Taking it easy still but doing ok! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Keep taking it easy and relax. Don't push yourself and chill. Ice Ice Ice still. Aleve would not hurt either.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You should see my DL picture. We cant smile anymore either, and its in BW, and the day before I got it I shaved my head for ST. Baldrics.

I look like I came right out of prison. OH and it was a fat BAMF picture too. Its awesome.

Then there is this one I made up to show my daughters potential suiters

View attachment 35493
Now that is a crack up and good idea about your daughters suiters...lol :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Smh. You look like you're about to kick someone's arse! ROTFL!

Glad to see another baldy because we want to and I just love the look. I have been doing that for some time and same with the goatee. bamf and I could pass as brothers except I have a heck of a lot more gray..... Hey what can I say when the age deal gets you, here comes the gray.... damn it....:crying:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm watching some baseball and my Phillies are down 7-1 in the 3rd inning! SMH. God I can't wait for the football season to start..

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Glad to see another baldy because we want to and I just love the look. I have been doing that for some time and same with the goatee. bamf and I could pass as brothers except I have a heck of a lot more gray..... Hey what can I say when the age deal gets you, here comes the gray.... damn it....:crying:

Nothing wrong with a baldy. My pops sports one and is proud as a peacock. I know if this patch of hair on my head continues to get lighter I will too in a few years.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I renewed my DL last month. OH never said anything about smiling or not, but the picture I got ended up being the only one where I smiled. All the previous ones I've had ever since my first license always looked like mug shots.
In Fla the only restriction is that you can't wear a hat, They make you take that off.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have a D50,D60,and a D90. The D40 is a very nice camera too!
WOW lizzie just a few I would say and I am also partial to Nikon. I started with a D40X and moved up to the D90 and that is where I am now and really like it. Works in great with the IP camera when I need compact and don't or can't take the D90.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen