The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Had to downgrade my DirecTV package. I could no longer justify paying $23 a month for two channels I watch. With the money saved, I'll just buy the DVDs of one of the shows. Plus when hockey starts, that's all I watch anyway. :)

I absolutely hate cameras. I avoid them at all costs. I can never ever look decent in a photo no matter what I do.

My driver's license looks like a mug shot. My ID badge for work makes me look like I'm drunk. I can not take a good photo. It's impossible.

Less than an after a c-section, my sister posted a photo of herself and her youngest on FB or MySpace or something when she was born about 6 years ago. I swear to all things blue, she JUST got out of surgery and looked fabulous. I look like a sack of potatoes no matter what. :)

Lmao! The cameras thing had my rolling! I hate them too but on my drivers license I was smiling from ear to ear because I got it on my B day :D

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I swear this phone battery life is ridiculous! I just took the darn thing off the charger at 8 am and now its at 50% at 12 41pm! WTF?!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I just wanted to say all of you guys take great pictures:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning #Team20K.....Yes I'm on vacation....and Yes I'm up at the time I would normally just be getting to work by now....smh....my internal clock does not know how to turn itself off....Sooo you all get coffee and breakfast goodies...have a wonderful day :biggrin:

Oh thank you sooo much for the breakfast!! ...vacation...whoo hoo

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

That was fun :)

I need to buy a weighted vest for my walks.

Today's pace was significantly slower :).

I think my new reality will be a 3 mile walk, but with a vest I should get the same out of it.

Regardless, here's this mornings coffee

View attachment 35441

Oops almost missed this bamf! What was I thinking?? ...completely missed last night so started off with post from today!
Thanks for the coffee...can't start the day without it!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Lmao! The cameras thing had my rolling! I hate them too but on my drivers license I was smiling from ear to ear because I got it on my B day :D

See over here in Canada we aren't allowed to smile on our IDs. The last time I smiled it was for my HS student ID :laughing:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I swear this phone battery life is ridiculous! I just took the darn thing off the charger at 8 am and now its at 50% at 12 41pm! WTF?!

hmmmm that one was too easy :eek:p I'll let that one go. I heard there are some apps you can get on Android that will extend the battery life or something? I'll ask my friend about it and let you know.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Love the way it's cropped =P

PS what DSLR is that?

I thought it was pretty humorous too!!. Guess you just get a little peek that way till you tap on the picture. Normally I upload using photobucket.
It's a Nikon. Probably the D90. It depends on what and where I'm going as to which one I use.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning Bamf....Thanks for your signature coffee :coffee::biggrin: how was your new pup on the walk this morning ?

She did great. It was a pretty funny site though. Still not used a girl dog. Mikey lifts his leg on everything. Jessie, just walks. LOL

so that's what you look like :rotfl:

I am the one wearing the brown and white dog costume :)

Cool idea but I prefer (for now) to remain face less on these interwebs lol

Edit_ nice picture Ipheuria :thumbup:

ohhhh... the mystery :)

And this is me:
View attachment 35469

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

LIES!!! seashell would have been dancing in her picture and topless :D

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

How is everyone this afternoon?

Anyone care for a snack?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh